I apologize ... I'm new here... but I'm looking for these Perfect lvl. 100 Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Come on guys...

I already talked to the guy and I'm trying to help him out by being generous and boosting his stock (that doesn't really exist it seems). Is it really necessary to cut in?

I literally said whatever phenix can't do for you lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sorry to be a beggar. But does anyone have any free (let's call them "samples")? Just curious since I have never used this service before. I'm a little hesitant to drop real money on this off the bat...

The site is 100% safe, the rule requires PC to be sent before the pokemon so worst case scenario if someone does not give you your requested pokemon an admin can reverse the transaction, If you have any questions about PC or transactions feel free to PM me

Steven C. Poling Jr.

Youngster Joey
Credits
The site is 100% safe, the rule requires PC to be sent before the pokemon so worst case scenario if someone does not give you your requested pokemon an admin can reverse the transaction, If you have any questions about PC or transactions feel free to PM me
Thank you for the offer. I'll keep that in mind!

Can anyone offer me a cheap, first Pokemon? I just want a taste. For example, I could give 25 PokeCredits for a 6 IV with correct nature Sylveon with ideal moveset?

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Thank you for the offer. I'll keep that in mind!

Can anyone offer me a cheap, first Pokemon? I just want a taste. For example, I could give 25 PokeCredits for a 6 IV with correct nature Sylveon with ideal moveset?
I've got one. It has wish and hyper voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing