• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

If you could have one non-legendary/event pokemon in real life, which would it be?

TheNexGen

Pokémon Champion
Credits
hitmonchan cuz boxing is life

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
mine would either be Salamence or Charizard Y

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would have either a shiny Mightyena or a Purugly. Reason being: mightyena is intimidating af and would be an awesome guard dog. The purugly for a house cat cause it so fluffy.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
ditto. i mean it can transform into any other pokemon so you can have em all

aidan d

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is a question my brother, my friends, and I have been debating since the games were first released. I think I would want either an arcanine (because who would want a gigantic fire dog?), or an altaria, because it's a fluffy dragon that can sing you to sleep at night x-3

So what are your thoughts? Which pokemon would you most like to have, and why?
frosslass!

AngryIrishman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Gengar would have to be my choice. Just purely for the fear factor. lol Not to mention he can go through walls. never know when that might come in handy.

Jestie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Typhlosion. I get a best pet, a 4 foot badger, and a huge fire hazzard.

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
My first ever pokemon card was a growlithe and that would have to be my choice

Ameals

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine is a tragic three way tie between houndoom, because it's a cool hell hound dude, rapidash because it's a unicorn on FIRE, and sylveon.

testing