• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

If you could have one non-legendary/event pokemon in real life, which would it be?

kyzous

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd have a Bidoof, cause I can teach him all the HMs, and he'd be a great friend.

Bagel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
250px-298Azurill.png

Teemo11

Youngster Joey
Credits
typhlosion no question

tall enough to hug, very friendly and great at barbeques

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Antz

Secret Agent Man
Credits
This is a question my brother, my friends, and I have been debating since the games were first released. I think I would want either an arcanine (because who would want a gigantic fire dog?), or an altaria, because it's a fluffy dragon that can sing you to sleep at night x-3

So what are your thoughts? Which pokemon would you most like to have, and why?
This is a question my brother, my friends, and I have been debating since the games were first released. I think I would want either an arcanine (because who would want a gigantic fire dog?), or an altaria, because it's a fluffy dragon that can sing you to sleep at night x-3

So what are your thoughts? Which pokemon would you most like to have, and why?
Lucario... he'd make a great masked vigilante to help me on patrols.

Zans

Semi-Deity
Credits
Politoad and/or Charizard. Charizard because he's awesome but small enough to fit in my house. xD

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
hypno clearly ill use him to make all ya'll gimme your pokemons and rule the world

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like a Roserade to help me plant a garden in my yard

Chowwy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mr Mime the ultimate house cleaning machine!

elnorde

Youngster Joey
Credits
Garchomp. Its a frickin flying land shark. If it existed and i was its master, we'd rule the world!!!!
Alternately, even if Aegislash faints you could still beat the bejesus out of someone with it.
Delusions of grandeur aside, aesthetically i've always liked Umbreon, he's got the most poke swag.

appleby

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm all aboard the Arcanine bus, if it's only one Pokemon - other top contenders being Pidgeot and Sylveon. Giant fire dog, giant bird, or a super pretty super affectionate cutie. win win win

Jennah Jennah

Youngster Joey
Credits
Zatun's gaining in helping you manufacture Facebook games Brain Plus IQ following genuine viral paradigm that helps in building strategic game play experience. We sponsorship uphill you hook going on players to the screen by creating RPG style games that are intended to fascinate players. Facebook game developers at Zatun offer their allocation through out this utter cycle. http://rockhardfacts.com/brain-plus-iq/

testing