If you were a pokemon, what would you be?

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh wow, this is a thread?

I'd probably be Psyduck, in all honesty. I'm always forgetting things and wandering around with a blank face is really the epitome of entertainment to me.

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think I would probably be a Blissey, because when I see that someone is sad I just want to cheer them up. I do wish Blissey was a different color though. I'd be pretty miserable walking around looking like a giant bottle of Pepto-Bismol :Sour:

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would probably be a Purrloin, I have always had cats i am considered to be catfish in nature i love to sleep and some times play around. :3

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think I would probably be a Blissey, because when I see that someone is sad I just want to cheer them up. I do wish Blissey was a different color though. I'd be pretty miserable walking around looking like a giant bottle of Pepto-Bismol :Sour:

That's such a nice reason to be Blissey :)

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Thanks :Happy: I really hate seeing anyone unhappy. The only downside to that is that I'm extremely non-confrontational, so I have trouble telling people when I'm upset :(

That's sad :( at least you're good at cheering everyone up! Blissey is a good choice :D

Tanzeem7

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd be a Mewtwo because it's my favorite and one of the strongest pokemon in the games!

testing