• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

If you were a pokemon, what would you be?

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh wow, this is a thread?

I'd probably be Psyduck, in all honesty. I'm always forgetting things and wandering around with a blank face is really the epitome of entertainment to me.

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think I would probably be a Blissey, because when I see that someone is sad I just want to cheer them up. I do wish Blissey was a different color though. I'd be pretty miserable walking around looking like a giant bottle of Pepto-Bismol :Sour:

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would probably be a Purrloin, I have always had cats i am considered to be catfish in nature i love to sleep and some times play around. :3

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think I would probably be a Blissey, because when I see that someone is sad I just want to cheer them up. I do wish Blissey was a different color though. I'd be pretty miserable walking around looking like a giant bottle of Pepto-Bismol :Sour:

That's such a nice reason to be Blissey :)

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Thanks :Happy: I really hate seeing anyone unhappy. The only downside to that is that I'm extremely non-confrontational, so I have trouble telling people when I'm upset :(

That's sad :( at least you're good at cheering everyone up! Blissey is a good choice :D

Tanzeem7

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd be a Mewtwo because it's my favorite and one of the strongest pokemon in the games!

testing