• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Instagram giveaway! 6x pokemon of your choice! Custom team!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello all and welcome to my giveaway! This giveaway is for everyone on the site that is following our Instagram, as well as all new members coming in from our Instagram to the site!

The giveaway will be for SIX custom Pokemon of you
r choice. This will include all evs/ivs/moves/shiny (or non)/OT and more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules for eligibility:

1) Must be registered on this site.

2) Must comment on this post with your Instagram name to enter the giveaway.

3) Must be following our Instagram accoun
t. (www.instagram.com/perfectpkmn)

4) Must follow the link below (or find the picture on our Instagram for giveaway) and both like/comment on it on Instagram.

https://instagram.com/p/5NpmsEhhX6/?taken-by=perfectpkmn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This giveaway will end Sunday, 7/19/2015 at 2:00 PM EST, 1 hour before our Sunday tournament.

One winner only will be chosen.
Good-luck to everyone :).

op42z8.jpg

Last edited:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'll Enter :)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Liked and commented, i'm galacticosxtksym

Got it , thanks :D. I should probably add that everyone here should put their instagram name on this thread so I can link together who is who.

testing