Intro

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone I have been on this site for about 2 weeks but just haven't got around to posting anything. I just gotta say this site looks really awesome and can't wait to buy stuff! I also have a question, on the page where it says how to get PC quicker it says registering gets you 20 PC. Does that mean if you sign up for perfect pokemon gets you 20 PC as a starting amount?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi everyone I have been on this site for about 2 weeks but just haven't got around to posting anything. I just gotta say this site looks really awesome and can't wait to buy stuff! I also have a question, on the page where it says how to get PC quicker it says registering gets you 20 PC. Does that mean if you sign up for perfect pokemon gets you 20 PC as a starting amount?

Welcome to the site!

If you register you do get 20PC but that feature is currently disabled due to people creating multiple accounts and abusing the system

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site!

If you register you do get 20PC but that feature is currently disabled due to people creating multiple accounts and abusing the system
Ok thanks!

testing