• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Kalos born and pokegen shop

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Selling pokegen pokemon for 40 pc each with a buy three get one free discount. I am also willing to breed kalos born pokemon for 65 pc a piece and 10 pc for each difficult egg move. I can give battle ready kalos born pokemon for 120 pc (item moveset and leveled to 50)

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
this?
6iv
shiny
cloyster
skill link
bold
evs 252 hp/252 def/4 sp.def
shell smash
icicle spear
ice shard
rock blast

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
could you breed me an hp fighting greninja?
evs in spe and sp.atk protein timid - atk max possible ivs

ZBCH

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for Kalos born Rash Charmander and a 6 IV Ditto.
I'm new to all this but I'm guessing a Kalos born 6 IV Ditto would be difficult to come by, and would need to be pokegen?

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
6 I've dittos would be difficult to get kalos born. I think I have a 6 Iv Japanese ditto somewhere. Kalos born of course

ZBCH

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd buy it if you're selling. If not a gen one would do. Would the Charmander be simple enough?

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Charmander won't be hard I'll work on it tonight when I get home from work. I can always gen me a ditto if you want it. Do you want any egg moves on charmander? And 5 IVs or are you running a mixed set?

ZBCH

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hoping to run a mixed set between Mega X and Y. No egg moves needed :) and yes please on the gen'd ditto.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Ill Transfer the credits Asap
Duskull Level 1
Moves: Leer, Night Shade
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Attack, 6 Defense
Shiny

testing