• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Kalos born and pokegen shop

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey Haz man,
Sorry I haven't been on in a tad, you know how school goes. I want to get a few things from you.

Kalos Born
Timid Froakie (Protean)
Timid Noibat (Infiltrator)
Adamant Bunnelby (Huge Power)
Adamant Honedge

Gen
Shiny Hasty Genesect (Download)
252 SPK / 4 ATK / 252 SPE
Extremespeed
Iron Head
Bug Buzz
Ice Beam

Shiny Adamant Dragonite (Multiscale)
252 ATK / 4 HP / 252 SPE
Extremespeed
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

Shiny Jolly Garchomp (Rough Skin)
252 ATK / 4 HP / 252 SPE
Iron Head
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Fang

Shiny Timid Lucario (Inner Focus)
252 SPK / 4 HP / 252 SPE
Aura Sphear
Flash Cannon
Vaccumewave
Dark Pulse

Timid Keldeo (Justified)
252 SPK / 4 HP / 252 SPE
Hydro Pump
Secret Sword
HP Ghost
Icy Wind

Shiny Modest Venusaur (Chlorophyll)
252 HP/ 252 SPK / 4 SPDef
Synthesis
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Sleep Powder

Shiny Adamant Conkeldurr (Guts)
4 HP/ 252 ATK / 252 SPDef
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Knock Off
Ice Punch

Shiny Jolly Tyranitar (Sand Stream)
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Crunch
Stone Edge
Super Power
Earthquake

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Alright ill get all of the pokegen stuff done tonignt. Just beat the 8th gym so I need to beat the elite 4 before I can check ivs.

augie

Youngster Joey
Credits
KB:
Drillbur - jolly mold breaker
Honedge - adamant
Noibat - timid infiltrator
Pupitar - jolly sand stream

Also if you have an extra leftovers and choice scarf that would be great. and maybe a chesto berry or two

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
@Pokeghd I couldn't get the extreme speed genesect as that is an event one, Otherwise all of your pokemon are done(Keldeo has secret sword as an event move but you can teach it to him by a tutor in X and Y so I replaced it with protect in your moveset)

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
@augie I might have an extra leftovers/choice scarf as well. Im going to beat the elite four soon so I can check the IVs of the kalos bred pokemon.

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Pokeghd I couldn't get the extreme speed genesect as that is an event one, Otherwise all of your pokemon are done(Keldeo has secret sword as an event move but you can teach it to him by a tutor in X and Y so I replaced it with protect in your moveset)
Thanks Haz man. Everything sounds perfect, what's the damage? I will be home tomorrow anytime afternoon, but no worries if I don't see you on :p Ok no worries with Genesect or Keldeo, I know where the tutor is so its no problem.

luxren

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
hey would you be able to get me a battle ready pokemon for 120pc
kalos born
goodra
gooey
assault vest
draco meteor
fire blast
ice beam
infestation
248hp/252spatack/8spdef
all ivs except speed thanks

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ill start on this when I get to kiloude :D ( restarted my game so I need to beat the elite four)

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Doing the last of some pokegen order and then beating the elite 4 I'll start on the kalos bred pokemon

luxren

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Doing the last of some pokegen order and then beating the elite 4 I'll start on the kalos bred pokemon
hey as well as the goodra could you get me a 5iv male mewostic with prankster all ivs except attack
and a 5iv klefki with prankster same again

Last edited:

roaragon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi Haz, I have a couple pokes that I wanted lvled and made battle ready. Please let me know if this is something you will do and for how much. Thanks!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I wouldn't mind doing this. you mean leveled to 50 right I'm planning on beating the E4 tonight so I wouldn't mind doing this(just need to repurchase the power items) My old business had 50 for having a pokemon leveled+ ev trained.

testing