Active LF: a few small shinies

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey :D , so theres a few shinies ive been wanting to get back for quite some time now, and i don't rly have many credits i can spend but i can make decent shiny offers/trade for these still (not including legends):

Shiny Vivillion (cuz i failed this recently by accidently running away :( )
Shiny Carvanha (traded mine away regretfully, and am seeking a new one)
Shiny Meditite (Same reason as carvanha lol)

So if anyone has these they'd like to trade me/make a deal on plz do either message me or respond to the thread! :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey :D , so theres a few shinies ive been wanting to get back for quite some time now, and i don't rly have many credits i can spend but i can make decent shiny offers/trade for these still (not including legends):

So if anyone has these they'd like to trade me/make a deal on plz do either message me or respond to the thread! :D
Could send them for 200 PC

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

I can still do this for you, for 200 PC but I can make a deal if needed

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya, I have no idea if you already have the pokes your looking for if not ignore this ^_^
I can get a shiny vivi and medicham for 50PC in all. If you specifically want a meditite I can do that for 60PC in all. Just let me know :)

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya, I have no idea if you already have the pokes your looking for if not ignore this ^_^
I can get a shiny vivi and medicham for 50PC in all. If you specifically want a meditite I can do that for 60PC in all. Just let me know :)

Well i don't rly have pc i can spend, but was there maybe a deal we could work out by trading? :)
(also id rather the medicham be meditite cuz my old shiny was caught as meditite via the friend safari)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm, well I can get you the one of the pokes for 25PC. And if you have any Hidden abilitys I've been looking for then we can trade the second poke on a 1:2 basis? (I dont care about the nature/iv/ev of the HA pokes). Especially looking for HA carbink and zubat but others will do if I don't have them :)

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Actually, for the pc one, i just made a deal with someone else already for vivillion (just waiting for them to respond to finish the deal). tho i should be able to get u those hidden abilities still :D , if theres possibly a shiny you'd like for any of the other 2 pokes im needing still either i can gladly do that to :) (not including legends)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well unfortunately I don't have a shiny carvanha. But if you have those two HA's then I'll get to work on your meditite now! Any nature/ev/etc specifications?

Last edited:

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds great! :D . since my last meditite was from the friend safari, stats/nature/ivs doesn't matter to me that much, i was looking to trade for a shiny meditite that was found by friend safari, but if another method is/was used for the meditite it should be just fine. just as long as its not hacked. and ill try to get ur hidden abilities awhile :) .

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oooh, it's a good thing you just posted. I had no idea you were looking for legit/ non-genned pokes. Sorry, that's my bad for probably not reading your original post properly. Well in that case I can't help you with any shiny pokemon, but legit non-shinys I can always breed. I hope you find the pokes you're looking for though gl ^_^

testing