• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active LF: a few small shinies

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey :D , so theres a few shinies ive been wanting to get back for quite some time now, and i don't rly have many credits i can spend but i can make decent shiny offers/trade for these still (not including legends):

Shiny Vivillion (cuz i failed this recently by accidently running away :( )
Shiny Carvanha (traded mine away regretfully, and am seeking a new one)
Shiny Meditite (Same reason as carvanha lol)

So if anyone has these they'd like to trade me/make a deal on plz do either message me or respond to the thread! :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey :D , so theres a few shinies ive been wanting to get back for quite some time now, and i don't rly have many credits i can spend but i can make decent shiny offers/trade for these still (not including legends):

So if anyone has these they'd like to trade me/make a deal on plz do either message me or respond to the thread! :D
Could send them for 200 PC

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

I can still do this for you, for 200 PC but I can make a deal if needed

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya, I have no idea if you already have the pokes your looking for if not ignore this ^_^
I can get a shiny vivi and medicham for 50PC in all. If you specifically want a meditite I can do that for 60PC in all. Just let me know :)

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya, I have no idea if you already have the pokes your looking for if not ignore this ^_^
I can get a shiny vivi and medicham for 50PC in all. If you specifically want a meditite I can do that for 60PC in all. Just let me know :)

Well i don't rly have pc i can spend, but was there maybe a deal we could work out by trading? :)
(also id rather the medicham be meditite cuz my old shiny was caught as meditite via the friend safari)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm, well I can get you the one of the pokes for 25PC. And if you have any Hidden abilitys I've been looking for then we can trade the second poke on a 1:2 basis? (I dont care about the nature/iv/ev of the HA pokes). Especially looking for HA carbink and zubat but others will do if I don't have them :)

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Actually, for the pc one, i just made a deal with someone else already for vivillion (just waiting for them to respond to finish the deal). tho i should be able to get u those hidden abilities still :D , if theres possibly a shiny you'd like for any of the other 2 pokes im needing still either i can gladly do that to :) (not including legends)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well unfortunately I don't have a shiny carvanha. But if you have those two HA's then I'll get to work on your meditite now! Any nature/ev/etc specifications?

Last edited:

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds great! :D . since my last meditite was from the friend safari, stats/nature/ivs doesn't matter to me that much, i was looking to trade for a shiny meditite that was found by friend safari, but if another method is/was used for the meditite it should be just fine. just as long as its not hacked. and ill try to get ur hidden abilities awhile :) .

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oooh, it's a good thing you just posted. I had no idea you were looking for legit/ non-genned pokes. Sorry, that's my bad for probably not reading your original post properly. Well in that case I can't help you with any shiny pokemon, but legit non-shinys I can always breed. I hope you find the pokes you're looking for though gl ^_^

testing