• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed LF: Aggronite

AegisLC

Youngster Joey
Credits
As the title says, I am looking for an Aggronite, willing to pay 25 credits. I won't be able to come on to my 3DS until Friday afternoon though, 3 to 4 PM PST.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I can get you one

AegisLC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright, as long as it's found before Friday. Be waiting on that day.

AegisLC

Youngster Joey
Credits
...is it okay if I lower the cost i'm willing to pay to 20 credits? There's another Mega Stone I want to get and it costs 20 as well, only have 43 atm.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
...is it okay if I lower the cost i'm willing to pay to 20 credits? There's another Mega Stone I want to get and it costs 20 as well, only have 43 atm.
I can get you the second mega stone as well, or if your trading someone else i can accept 20pc

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

I can do both for areo's price - 1 On Friday :)

AegisLC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wait what do you mean by that? 2 Mega Stones for 24 credits? Just saying, that second stone I'm looking for is Blazikenite.

Last edited:

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Wait what do you mean by that? 2 Mega Stones for 24 credits? Just saying, that second stone I'm looking for is Blazikenite.
I can do 40pc for both stones if you what?

AegisLC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Order for Blazikenite already confirmed from Ben's Mythical Shop (20 pc). Just need to worry about Aggronite now.

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Order for Blazikenite already confirmed from Ben's Mythical Shop. Just need to worry about Aggronite now.

Idk why you PMed me stating I offered both for 12 each, I can do 20 each and I'm not sure why you're buying from Ben when two of us already offered to sell to you and you can get both stones cheaper if you buy them together from me than getting one form Ben

AegisLC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright it's settled then, meet ya tomorrow afternoon Dom.

testing