Active LF: Arcanine from the ORIGINAL R/S/E games!

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Really want this. ivs don't really matter, but a cool ball would be a plus :) Not needed though.

Also seeking:

Shiny male Aegislash, ivs a plus
Shiny male Pangoro, lvl 60-70

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can do the aegislash (blue pent, not from the original R/S/E) if you want

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can do the aegislash (blue pent, not from the original R/S/E) if you want
The only one I need from R/S/E is the Arcanine, but rn, my priority is the Arcanine. I'll keep you in mind if I don't get the arcanine (which would be sad)

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The only one I need from R/S/E is the Arcanine, but rn, my priority is the Arcanine. I'll keep you in mind if I don't get the arcanine (which would be sad)
I have an Arcanine from Johto if you want it. : O
(also... arcanine wasn't catchable in Ruby, Sapphire, and emerald :c you had to trade it over from fire red, thankfully though! i still have fire red so i can transfer one over if you're willing to wait : o)

Last edited:

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have an Arcanine from Johto if you want it. : O
(also... arcanine wasn't catchable in Ruby, Sapphire, and emerald :c you had to trade it over from fire red, thankfully though! i still have fire red so i can transfer one over if you're willing to wait : o)
Ok, lol. This sin't even for me, it's for someone else :p. I'll take one transferred from red :) Thanks!

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ok, lol. This sin't even for me, it's for someone else :p. I'll take one transferred from red :) Thanks!
I have the arcanine ready :3 lemme know whenever you're ready to trade (sorry for late reply btw, had work, and crashed when i got home)

Last edited:

testing