• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active LF: Arcanine from the ORIGINAL R/S/E games!

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Really want this. ivs don't really matter, but a cool ball would be a plus :) Not needed though.

Also seeking:

Shiny male Aegislash, ivs a plus
Shiny male Pangoro, lvl 60-70

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can do the aegislash (blue pent, not from the original R/S/E) if you want

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can do the aegislash (blue pent, not from the original R/S/E) if you want
The only one I need from R/S/E is the Arcanine, but rn, my priority is the Arcanine. I'll keep you in mind if I don't get the arcanine (which would be sad)

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The only one I need from R/S/E is the Arcanine, but rn, my priority is the Arcanine. I'll keep you in mind if I don't get the arcanine (which would be sad)
I have an Arcanine from Johto if you want it. : O
(also... arcanine wasn't catchable in Ruby, Sapphire, and emerald :c you had to trade it over from fire red, thankfully though! i still have fire red so i can transfer one over if you're willing to wait : o)

Last edited:

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have an Arcanine from Johto if you want it. : O
(also... arcanine wasn't catchable in Ruby, Sapphire, and emerald :c you had to trade it over from fire red, thankfully though! i still have fire red so i can transfer one over if you're willing to wait : o)
Ok, lol. This sin't even for me, it's for someone else :p. I'll take one transferred from red :) Thanks!

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ok, lol. This sin't even for me, it's for someone else :p. I'll take one transferred from red :) Thanks!
I have the arcanine ready :3 lemme know whenever you're ready to trade (sorry for late reply btw, had work, and crashed when i got home)

Last edited:

testing