• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sold LF: Competitive Starting Team Starring Kyurem - 1000pc

Ljcyan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm new to the site. I'd like to pick up a competitive team to start practicing with and to get a bit of experience.

I'd prefer the team to contain Kyurem (Not Kyurem-B or Kyurem-W) and would also prefer if the team had good synergy. If you could also give me a little rundown or explanation on how the team works, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm putting up a flat 1000 PokeCredit bounty for it. Credits are already on my account.

Thanks for your time ^_^

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hi, I'm new to the site. I'd like to pick up a competitive team to start practicing with and to get a bit of experience.

I'd prefer the team to contain Kyurem (Not Kyurem-B or Kyurem-W) and would also prefer if the team had good synergy. If you could also give me a little rundown or explanation on how the team works, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm putting up a flat 1000 PokeCredit bounty for it. Credits are already on my account.

Thanks for your time ^_^
I could help u out:)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I can certainly try. I have a nice little Kyurem ready to go. The team itself won't be ready until Sunday sadly. :(

testing