Trade Completed LF Destiny knot

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I seem to have no luck getting my own, so I would love to trade something for a Destiny knot. Pull out some suggestions and I'll see what I can get my hands on.

I do have Pokerus available if interrested in that. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have 2
what can you offer? ^^
I recently bought AS so I dont have thaaat many things yet... Is there anything specificly ur looking for? An item or a specific pokemon?

Also, Im very new to this site, soooooo got to help me out here a bit :D

Stefan6000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have any legends, shiny, 4+ IV pokemon or trade evolve item (like a dubious disc or up-grade)?

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't have any 4+ IV yet, since I need that Destiny knot for that. I do have pokerus wich I can spread for you? The legends I have I would prefer to keep. Im currently working on a Charmander (piling some up to breed with destiny knot). If you want I can breed an extra 5 IV modest charmander with dragon pulse?

I can already give you something with Pokerus now.
Like I said, I don't have much yet. The Destiny knot is just limiting me atm...

If you're interested later, Im planning on breeding a lot more nice pokemon with 5IV's.

Stefan6000

Youngster Joey
Credits
That would be great, not sure yet how to trade it over though. (the PC)

My Friend Code is: 3368-3547-6062
WHEN we trade you press ''Credit: ~'', you press that and then Transfer, then write my name and the pc ^^
btw my FR: 4725-8186-6908

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll give you one of mine, I have 3. Anything with pokerus would be nice. my friend code is: 0774-5442-2286
Ok thanks, I'll add you right away. Give me 10 minutes to get everything sorted. My Friend code is: 3368-3547-6062 name: Skullst3r

testing