LF Hidden Ability Phantump

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I dont really want anything in return. Surprise me :) But you will have to wait a bit till I can breed it. Im in process of SR for shiny Mesprit (over 1700 SR) and I dont wanna really run away from it and then look for it all over again.

DougThePug06

Youngster Joey
Credits
I dont really want anything in return. Surprise me :) But you will have to wait a bit till I can breed it. Im in process of SR for shiny Mesprit (over 1700 SR) and I dont wanna really run away from it and then look for it all over again.

I can wait. I'll won't give you a caterpie because you are helping me out. Thank You!

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Okay :) Thanks for being patient :) Seems like you have same thinking as me :D Also do you want a competitive sheer force Totodile? Jolly 5IV - missing sp.atk? Have full box of those from when I was breeding for shiny :) Ill throw that in also for free...not sure what to do with them :D

DougThePug06

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay :) Thanks for being patient :) Seems like you have same thinking as me :D Also do you want a competitive sheer force Totodile? Jolly 5IV - missing sp.atk? Have full box of those from when I was breeding for shiny :) Ill throw that in also for free...not sure what to do with them :D

Yeah! I can take the Totdoile. Not really a competitive person but i want to complete my dex so I'll take it. If I do get into competitive I'll have something.

PS: Did you get the shiny?

Last edited:

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Great :) Yeah I'm just getting into competitive but I like breeding :) Yes I indeed did get shiny (I started shiny hunting few months ago..well more like when I have time :) Got shiny Totodile....perfect nature and all but this one didn't have sheer force sadly...around 300 eggs :) After that took about 90 eggs for shiny Snivy and another 90 for shiny Rotom (wasn't even trying in that one) And now I'm SR for the freaking Mesprit :D Almost 2000 and still nope :D

DougThePug06

Youngster Joey
Credits
Great :) Yeah I'm just getting into competitive but I like breeding :) Yes I indeed did get shiny (I started shiny hunting few months ago..well more like when I have time :) Got shiny Totodile....perfect nature and all but this one didn't have sheer force sadly...around 300 eggs :) After that took about 90 eggs for shiny Snivy and another 90 for shiny Rotom (wasn't even trying in that one) And now I'm SR for the freaking Mesprit :D Almost 2000 and still nope :D

OK:) Just LMK when your ready! I really hope you get you shiny soon! Good Luck:D

testing