Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
UPDATE: Will be open soon I now have the game. I would be interested in patterning with madden players who have the game for other consoles than xbox 360 to sell here with me.

I will sell cards for Xbox 360

I currently have a Sam Bradford 80 overall base card. Prices negotiable. This is my first day playing so I should have many more by the end of the day

@Unproxied Will sell for Xbox One

@Dom Will sell for Ps4

@Ryuki I know you told me you had it but I'm not sure for what system

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Obviously not out yet but I will sell MUT cards for 360. I have the preorder code now so I'm not sure if I have to wait until it comes out to sell that or not but we will see what all comes out for preorders

Getting this game for PS4

Madden is easily my favorite game of all time, and Ultimate Team is the best feature. I'd sell some cards and coin here in the near future, Nice post

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Getting this game for PS4

Madden is easily my favorite game of all time, and Ultimate Team is the best feature. I'd sell some cards and coin here in the near future, Nice post
Thanks and nice! I wish I had next gen console-,-. Maybe for christmas I will get some money to put toward an xbox one.:D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Thanks and nice! I wish I had next gen console-,-. Maybe for christmas I will get some money to put toward an xbox one.:D

Yeah i was gonna wait for a next gen console but i decided to spend my shop profits from this site on a ps4 and a few games which was cool :)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
:eek: Oh my god. Well I guess that's what you could call successful. Congrats that must have been a great feeling :). Maybe eventually I'll be able to get up to that level. Btw do you have any tips for running a shop? I've been sort of picking all of the vets brains so I can improve ;)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
:eek: Oh my god. Well I guess that's what you could call successful. Congrats that must have been a great feeling :). Maybe eventually I'll be able to get up to that level. Btw do you have any tips for running a shop? I've been sort of picking all of the vets brains so I can improve ;)

PM Me about this, i don't want to hijack your thread

Anyway i played madden 11,12,13, and 25 on 360 and I can't get enough every year UT and the leagues i make with my friend are insane, hopefully this year's ultimate team will resemble Madden 13's more closely than 25's

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
PM Me about this, i don't want to hijack your thread

Anyway i played madden 11,12,13, and 25 on 360 and I can't get enough every year UT and the leagues i make with my friend are insane, hopefully this year's ultimate team will resemble Madden 13's more closely than 25's
Ok will do. The most recent madden I have is 12. I really like madden but was waiting for a big change and I live in Louisville so I preordered this year for t bridgewater. My madden 12 ultimate team is insane lol I wish I could transfer.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Everyone! This store is now open.

testing