Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Actually its a poor title to return to the series with. The difficulty curve makes it a bad choice if you are rusty at Zelda. I suggest starting off with either Skyward Sword or, like you said, OoT 3D.
The difficulty curve, hello? The game was so easy oml.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
The difficulty curve, hello? The game was so easy oml.
Its good if it is your first zelda. However, if u are returning to the series it is a poor choice for a comeback game. That's what I meant - the difficulty curve is too shallow for a comeback game.

Once you get to hero mode this game is a funning nightmare tho ;P

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Actually its a poor title to return to the series with. The difficulty curve makes it a bad choice if you are rusty at Zelda. I suggest starting off with either Skyward Sword or, like you said, OoT 3D.
Difficulty? Call me Zelda god if you will, but nothing about that game was tough at all. The puzzles were simple and 2D combat is always pretty easy.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Difficulty? Call me Zelda god if you will, but nothing about that game was tough at all. The puzzles were simple and 2D combat is always pretty easy.
Thank you clutch lol. I swear I got through that game with, like, 3 deaths? Not even that?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Its good if it is your first zelda. However, if u are returning to the series it is a poor choice for a comeback game. Thats what I meant - the difficulty curve is too shallow for a comeback game.
Read that ^
Thank you clutch lol. I swear I got through that game with, like, 3 deaths? Not even that?
I got through it with zero...

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
None of this matters cause Majora's Mask is kinda tough when you don't know what you are doing, but HYPE!

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So looking forward to this! I've only ever been able to play the first ten minutes of this game on the Wii Virtual Console. Now that it's going to be portable, I'll be able to complete it.

testing