Make a change, but understand me first.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
I do enjoy economics classes lol ( trying to keep convo light) side question strictly towards parent bank can I donate the same poke with same egg moves more then once or must they be different each time. Back onto topic now this does fully explain how the "cash flow " works however hypo. speaking couldn't a few more adds on the side make up for any pc earned through " thin air " not too much but like little ones here and there depending on the need

Different abilities and same egg moves on the same Pokemon, but not the same ability and same egg moves.

And why not more ads? Because they suck. And they generally bring in only a small amount of revenue because they are only Pay - by - click. Meaning doulie only gets paid if you click one... and its like a few pennies.

Tell me how many people are really going to click on these ads? More ads will drive people away because people hate them.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Different abilities and same egg moves on the same Pokemon, but not the same ability and same egg moves.

And why not more ads? Because they suck. And they generally bring in only a small amount of revenue because they are only Pay - by - click. Meaning doulie only gets paid if you click one... and its like a few pennies.

Tell me how many people are really going to click on these ads? More ads will drive people away because people hate them.

I see your point... nevertheless its just an option and not one that we're limited to it would just pick up the slack a little is all and people might depending on the ads ( ex game ads on a gamer site)

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
I see your point... nevertheless its just an option and not one that we're limited to it would just pick up the slack a little is all and people might depending on the ads ( ex game ads on a gamer site)

The issue at hand IS NOT that doulie cannot afford to cash us out.

The issue is that the PC that is here is not moving much. That and new members are having trouble getting started due to this. If they had a way to get PC without having to solely rely on a sale, that would at the very least give them hope, then they would be more willing to buy from others.

Right now PC is like Gollum from LoTR.... "My precious...."

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The issue at hand IS NOT that doulie cannot afford to cash us out.

The issue is that the PC that is here is not moving much. That and new members are having trouble getting started due to this. If they had a way to get PC without having to solely rely on a sale, that would at the very least give them hope, then they would be more willing to buy from others.

Right now PC is like Gollum from LoTR.... "My precious...."

XD love the quote/reference and I did and do completely agree being a new member myself I don't believe I was originally debating that as much as I was agreeing

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

Yeah ads are not attractive and drive people away... Could slow the site down also?

Having more probably won't help much either because of ad block

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah ads are not attractive and drive people away... Could slow the site down also?

Having more probably won't help much either because of ad block

true true ... like I said it was just one possible way to help pick up the slack of the pc formed by " thin air " , there are other ways :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
true true ... like I said it was just one possible way to help pick up the slack of the pc formed by " thin air " , there are other ways :p
Your suggestion was good not trying to bash it sorry, I had thought of the site having it's own ad before however copyright gets in the way of things... :)

It's a difucult issue.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Your suggestion was good not trying to bash it sorry, I had thought of the site having it's own ad before however copyright gets in the way of things... :)

It's a difucult issue.

your choice of words tells me you actually read wt I posted :) its all good, that does sound like a good idea but yea copyrights can be an issue ... just thought a new members opinion was needed since many new members don't seem to concern themselves with topics like these.

testing