Make a change, but understand me first.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits

It is known that many of us in this community are frustrated with the state of Perfect Pokemon’s current economy.
Unfortunately, until those of you that want change understand the following principles, nothing is going to fix itself. Please bear in mind that I know that some of you are still and school and under the age of 18, and some of these things I am going to talk about here may not be something you have learned yet in life. Here I will bringing in several concepts from real world economics that I feel directly correlate to the situation at hand here with our economy crisis.

But first I have a few things to ask of you, some ground rules if I may:
  1. If you can’t take the time to read what I have to say (TLDR), don’t even bother responding to this thread. I do not welcome your opinions.
  2. For those of you that are willing to read everything, I simply ask that you keep an open mind.
  3. While I respect your opinions and input, if you don’t have anything constructive to say and/or will result in starting an argument, or going completely off topic, don’t post anything.
  4. If you must point fingers at someone, do so tactfully. If you are pointed out, take it with a grain of salt. Do not get defensive as there are plenty of reasons behind why you are put on the chopping block. This does not mean you can make accusations.
  5. If you don’t understand any of this, google.com is your friend. Don’t post if you have no idea what you are talking about.
As well as helping you understand what I personally feel is going wrong, I have a few suggestions and I welcome others to voice their opinions as well.

Whether you like it or not. Perfect Pokemon is a FREE MARKET economy. Meaning, people are going to do what they want to make a quick buck. A free market economy works on the principles of supply and demand. It is the economic model of price determination, and in our case, what our Pokemon are worth in PC.

A free market economy also means there is little to no regulation or intervention by a government (in our case, admins and moderators).

Those of you who have shops open here are BUSINESS OWNERS. You must understand that. In order to be successful in the slightest, this means you must outsmart your competition by knowing the laws of supply and demand.

The four laws of supply and demand are:
  1. If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, a shortage occurs, and prices go up.
  2. If demand decreases and supply remains unchanged, a surplus occurs, and prices go down.
  3. If demand remains unchanged and supply increases, a surplus occurs, and prices go down.
  4. If demand remains unchanged and supply decreases, a shortage occurs, and prices go up.

In the case of Perfect Pokemon’s economy, we unfortunately have several factors that are affecting it:

1. We have too many sellers and not enough buyers. Competition for business is high. There is a surplus in supply and demand is low.

2. While competition is high, we also have a number of individuals that have unethical business practices. They do dirty work and take fair business from others.

3. There are several individuals who have adopted “get rich quick” mentalities and try to forcibly drive business to themselves by offering floor prices in order to make a quick buck.

4. Monopoly. 2% of the forum’s population has a majority of the wealth. No PC is in circulation.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
So What Do We Do?

The number one thing to do to really “fix” things here is to simply overcome all of these problems. While some of these problems are unavoidable with this type of market, matters can still improve.

We also have to remember that this IS doulie’s website, and whatever he says goes. No questions asked. We cannot ultimately change any rules here without his approval, and because of this, I would think our best approach would to be come together as a community and address each issue one by one on our own before we demand his assistance.

Here is my take and possible solutions and suggestions.

Too many sellers and not enough buyers.

While in this market, it is to be expected to have high competition. However I have noticed a trend of everyone pretty much trying to sell the same thing. This creates the mentality of trying to beat out each others prices by undercutting each other. Prices then continue to drop.

When I mention that, there is a problem with infinite supply. Cloning. Members buying from each other and cloning the product as their own, then reselling it.

I SUGGEST:
In order to improve this situation, I would suggest adopting something called Laissez-faire. It is still a free market system without the intervention of anyone with the only restriction to protect property rights.

This means that we could implement a simple clause in our shops that require an agreement to not clone our merchandise for the purpose of resale. Those who violate the agreement would be subject to possible punishment.

While I understand there is a controversy behind this, as we ourselves do not own any of the Pokemon we sell. It is all the intellectual property of Gamefreak. You also have to remember that Perfect Pokemon is also a direct violation of Gamefreak’s Terms of Service and this website is subject to be shut down by Gamefreak at any point in time.

HOWEVER! HOWEVER! HOWEVER!

We lie in a grey area. While many of us are cheating with Powersaves and Pokegen anyways, the time and effort we spend in doing so IS OUR OWN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. This is something we can protect.

How do we protect it? Simple. Track the product you spent making, whether you bred it or genned it. Make a spreadsheet. Take into account of the OT and OT number of the specific Pokemon. Nickname or put a specific prefix in the nickname of the Pokemon so that it is easily identifiable. This will take effort on your part, but if you truly want to improve the situation, it will be something you would have to make a habit of doing.

If you catch someone cloning and reselling the Pokemon they agreed upon the point of sale that they were not to have been cloned, this constitutes as dishonesty and is in violation of our community rules. Perfect Pokemon has a zero tolerance policy for dishonesty and staff reserves the right to ban any account if found in violation.

Unethical business practices.

While we are all aware that we have those members who think they are slick by stalking other people’s threads and shops and swiping away potential customers for themselves (endykholi), this should never be tolerated. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do about this matter, as there will always be that one person offering a better deal.

To combat this, keep your eyes open and report them. Do not enable the individual and allow it to continue.

Get rich quick mentality and those who want something for nothing.
This mentality will always prevail. You will never defeat this. There will always be the one genius who will open a shop with rock bottom prices (Yamatori) in order to attempt to forcibly drive business to themselves. However, on Perfect Pokemon, we have seen that so many try this and fail because they realise that the effort is not worth the PC they are making, or nobody bites because they have suddenly have become shunned by the rest of us due to their behavior. This also proves true for those who attempt to try to get stuff for free in order to make a buck off of that. (Hopsin)

I SUGGEST:
To improve this situation is to create a sanctioned directory of trusted and community approved shops. A designated and active community member should actively maintain and monitor the shops in order to keep the integrity of the quality of shopkeepers high.

This should in itself remind new members that they themselves should aim to be on this list. If they do not make the list, then they will eventually conform to the standards in order to do so, or they will leave.

With this, we must remember that we are a community of buyers and sellers. If we want to keep the prices of our work at a fair equilibrium, we ourselves need to set the standards. Enabling new members to sell at rock bottom prices is allowing the standard to be set, so in turn, we must send friendly reminders and guide the new sellers in the right direction.

Another point I would like to make is FEEDBACK. Live on the feedback system. Many popular websites use feedback systems and that’s what makes the sellers on those sites successful. Those with higher feedback will get more sales because they are trusted. Many new community members are simply not making sales because they have zero feedback, and thus they never get a chance.

Monopoly.
It is known that a select few of us are making all of the sales here on Perfect Pokemon. (Chaos, pplzdude, Meruem, cheza). This is fine, they are trusted sellers and have worked hard for their sales. However, that is not the direct problem.

Not enough PC is flowing through the site. The only PC that is being made comes from members that buy PC via Paypal and spend it in shops. If you do not buy the PC, it is near impossible to earn it, as there is so much competition for business. New members often get discouraged, and this leads to undercutting and rock bottom prices.

Tournaments add a small amount of relief, but again, they cost PC to enter and there are so few of them. Participation is next to zero among new members that have no PC because they cannot afford to enter.

I SUGGEST:
Create more jobs. Give members a way to earn PC without having to rely on a sale.

Don’t be greedy. Share the wealth. Even if it means you make a little less.

Give a new member the opportunity to EV train or level your Pokemon. Sure, its less profit for you, but its less effort you have to spend getting it ready for sale. (More often than not, you are only losing a few PC on only ONE particular Pokemon because you are going to clone your own Pokemon anyway… cmon...) This allows the new member to make something and receive some feedback from you, and allowing them to establish a positive trading history. Promoting growth is what we want right?Establish a no clone agreement to prevent them cloning your Pokemon to try to resell. If they break the agreement, slam them.

This is an example of profit sharing. However, many of you are simply unwilling to do so. Simply put, stop being so effing greedy if you want to make things even slightly better.

I understand that this is not the real world, and most of us have Powersaves or Pokegen at this point, there are others that do not. Give them a chance to prosper.

Something I have personally done is Parent Bank. If you are not aware of what it is, it is my community project to provide a way to put PC back into the hands of new members.

In conclusion, I expect that many of you will have something to say about the matters above. When doing so, I please ask that you be specific on the matter you wish to address in order to prevent confusion.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I can agree with a lot of the issues you highlighted, several I don't, but that's not important. What I did take away from reading your suggestions is inviting new members to participate in the business end of PP by letting them work for the merchant to help the new member make some PC.

That point alone appealed to me most because I think it's helpful to have a confidant while making business here, otherwise it's just one more person to keep an eye on while doing business in the long run.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'm hoping with the new game releases we will get a flow of new members looking for battles and new game Pokemon. Seriously hoping for a move tutor in ORAS to make things very interesting. Maybe new egg moves?

All new sellers and people hoping for the trusted seller badge help yourself and encourage all members who by from you to leave positive feedback, after every sale remind them that some positive feedback would help you out a lot and if they don't know how to leave feedback step them through it. Otherwise members forget or just aren't sure how to and it will take you far longer to reach your mark.

Buying from site breeders and people who don't make nearly as much as you is a great way to keep the economy up, especially when you don't have time or just really don't want to breed yourself. Post a thread with what you want and see who is willing to take the time and make your Pokemon for you. Offer a fair price for their services, maybe even a little extra and make someones day.

Remember that if you aren't sure about trusting new members we have a send pc before getting goods rule. Your pc can always be refunded to you by contacting an admin if something goes wrong. Which very rarely happens here since our community is so fantastic.

Give someone new or someone who has been here for a while struggling a chance and help them make a profit. Encourage members to sell for higher and not sell themselves short.

I find it sad if people are buying Pokemon from other users, cloning them, and then selling them for lower prices. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. :(

I would also encourage people to take note of OT's and ID's of Pokemon you sell, if you find someone cloning and selling a Pokemon you made and are not OK with it contact a mod or admin about it and we will have a talk.

(Personally as a Pokegenner I haven't read or come into an issue like this, all Pokemon come with my BW ID and OT Cheza unless requested otherwise o match the persons XY OT and ID. Which I doubt people would be selling.)

I really wish people would come together and try to make a difference in their prices instead of trying to beat other sellers by undercutting. If everyone sold for a similar price it wouldn't be about "who sells the cheapest" but instead "who is available to get these done when I need them" and "feedback status". Along with sellers helping each other out by taking a dollar or two and buying from another seller. Which would be so much better. :)

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm hoping with the new game releases we will get a flow of new members looking for battles and new game Pokemon. Seriously hoping for a move tutor in ORAS to make things very interesting. Maybe new egg moves?

All new sellers and people hoping for the trusted seller badge help yourself and encourage all members who by from you to leave positive feedback, after every sale remind them that some positive feedback would help you out a lot and if they don't know how to leave feedback step them through it. Otherwise members forget or just aren't sure how to and it will take you far longer to reach your mark.

Buying from site breeders and people who don't make nearly as much as you is a great way to keep the economy up, especially when you don't have time or just really don't want to breed yourself. Post a thread with what you want and see who is willing to take the time and make your Pokemon for you. Offer a fair price for their services, maybe even a little extra and make someones day.

Remember that if you aren't sure about trusting new members we have a send pc before getting goods rule. Your pc can always be refunded to you by contacting an admin if something goes wrong. Which very rarely happens here since our community is so fantastic.

Give someone new or someone who has been here for a while struggling a chance and help them make a profit. Encourage members to sell for higher and not sell themselves short.

I find it sad if people are buying Pokemon from other users, cloning them, and then selling them for lower prices. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. :(

I would also encourage people to take note of OT's and ID's of Pokemon you sell, if you find someone cloning and selling a Pokemon you made and are not OK with it contact a mod or admin about it and we will have a talk.

(Personally as a Pokegenner I haven't read or come into an issue like this, all Pokemon come with my BW ID and OT Cheza unless requested otherwise o match the persons XY OT and ID. Which I doubt people would be selling.)

I really wish people would come together and try to make a difference in their prices instead of trying to beat other sellers by undercutting. If everyone sold for a similar price it wouldn't be about "who sells the cheapest" but instead "who is available to get these done when I need them" and "feedback status". Along with sellers helping each other out by taking a dollar or two and buying from another seller. Which would be so much better. :)
There are several loopholes inherent in selling to a person who possesses PS. The moment someone gives me a Pokemon - I can erase most traces that it was traded to me. There are ways to force the Pokemon to adopt your ID, though I'm not too sure about the OT via PS. It's something we simply can't control for, but something that people need to be aware of that they're capable of doing.

What that implies is, it's also very simple to muddy up the origin of a poke and resell it for cheaper prices too. This is just my two cents on the issue though.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
"I really wish people would come together and try to make a difference in their prices instead of trying to beat other sellers by undercutting. If everyone sold for a similar price it wouldn't be about "who sells the cheapest" but instead "who is available to get these done when I need them" and "feedback status". Along with sellers helping each other out by taking a dollar or two and buying from another seller. Which would be so much better. " @Cheza

Unfortunately, new members of this community will not grasp this right away. This also brings back an important point I forgot to mention. Something that @doulie and I spoke about and agreed upon is that building a community is by far the most important part of making this website work. Something we should do is embrace new members and mentor them so they too can be successful instead of looking at them as we do now... "great... another noob offering rock bottom prices..."

Talk to them and make them feel welcomed. Give them a tour around the website and educate those who want to truly make it here. If they care, they will stay, if not, they will leave.

"You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink."

@PunSniperSylveon
Yes, another problem is PS. A tool that challenges the integrity of most that possess the power to edit the Pokemon. That's on you though. You must make the choice and do the right thing, and in reality, greed always wins.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
"I really wish people would come together and try to make a difference in their prices instead of trying to beat other sellers by undercutting. If everyone sold for a similar price it wouldn't be about "who sells the cheapest" but instead "who is available to get these done when I need them" and "feedback status". Along with sellers helping each other out by taking a dollar or two and buying from another seller. Which would be so much better. " @Cheza

Unfortunately, new members of this community will not grasp this right away. This also brings back an important point I forgot to mention. Something that @doulie and I spoke about and agreed upon is that building a community is by far the most important part of making this website work. Something we should do is embrace new members and mentor them so they too can be successful instead of looking at them as we do now... "great... another noob offering rock bottom prices..."

Talk to them and make them feel welcomed. Give them a tour around the website and educate those who want to truly make it here. If they care, they will stay, if not, they will leave.

@PunSniperSylveon
Yes, another problem is PS. A tool that challenges the integrity of most that possess the power to edit the Pokemon. That's on you though. You must make the choice and do the right thing, and in reality, greed always wins.
There's a lot we can't control for really, but you're right - that decision will lie on the person when they realize what they are capable of.

I would like to connect with new members, and to some degree I already do with people on random occasions. For now though the only other feedback I have is possibly keeping an eye on new arrivals and making them feel welcome.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
There are several loopholes inherent in selling to a person who possesses PS. The moment someone gives me a Pokemon - I can erase most traces that it was traded to me. There are ways to force the Pokemon to adopt your ID, though I'm not too sure about the OT via PS. It's something we simply can't control for, but something that people need to be aware of that they're capable of doing.

What that implies is, it's also very simple to muddy up the origin of a poke and resell it for cheaper prices too. This is just my two cents on the issue though.

That's icky... I don't like that :( sigh

@PunSniperSylveon

Why not start a welcoming committee? :p

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
That's icky... I don't like that :( sigh

Why not start a welcoming comity? :p

Not sure what a comity is... but a welcoming committee sounds like a good idea. I do generally send out PMs to new members and try to respond to introductory posts when I see them.

What are your ideas as far as the committee though? That is very broad.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Not sure what a comity is... but a welcoming committee sounds like a good idea. I do generally send out PMs to new members and try to respond to introductory posts when I see them.

What are your ideas as far as the committee though? That is very broad.

Edited thank you haha (I need to get off the internet), I like to welcome new members in a profile comment and know @Dom (tagging you tehe) does some welcoming work via pm's also. This could be a thing, count me in! :D

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
Edited thank you haha (I need to get off the internet), I like to welcome new members in a profile comment and know @Dom (tagging you tehe) does some welcoming work via pm's also. This could be a thing, count me in! :D

With this, I think there should be some official threads flying up about who belongs to what committee, and possibly an organised group.

Maybe a well designed page could be put up that we could point new members toward some really helpful tips in order to really make it here.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
With this, I think there should be some official threads flying up about who belongs to what committee, and possibly an organised group.

Maybe a well designed page could be put up that we could point new members toward some really helpful tips in order to really make it here.

I could go ahead and make a committee recruiting thread to see who's interested in helping out with it. Once we have a few more people involved we could come up with the ideas for a helpful tip guide on how to make it here :)

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
im just gonna say a little something as a new member of roughly a week so just forgive me if I say something off key. currently my pc is 94 however that includes a sale of 50pc worth, so with just messages I was able to get 44pc in roughly my first week on this site. without playing that rock paper scissors game I was having a really rough time trying to get enough messages in for points without being considered a spammer I definitely agree that there should be other ways to more easily obtain pc this would increase the amount of pc flowing around because everyone and even more so new membered will try to earn as much as they can and with the average sale price being around 100 pc ( as far as I have been able to tell ) and pc being hard to earn without selling new member can easily get discouraged ( I may have in the beginning myself ) and might decide to leave the site. on a side note I think parent bank is a wonderful idea however for those new members that are new to breeding and just starting I think it could be a little difficult even if you ignore ivs... well that's all I got to say atm( don't bash on me too hard plz ) :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
im just gonna say a little something as a new member of roughly a week so just forgive me if I say something off key. currently my pc is 94 however that includes a sale of 50pc worth, so with just messages I was able to get 44pc in roughly my first week on this site. without playing that rock paper scissors game I was having a really rough time trying to get enough messages in for points without being considered a spammer I definitely agree that there should be other ways to more easily obtain pc this would increase the amount of pc flowing around because everyone and even more so new membered will try to earn as much as they can and with the average sale price being around 100 pc ( as far as I have been able to tell ) and pc being hard to earn without selling new member can easily get discouraged ( I may have in the beginning myself ) and might decide to leave the site. on a side note I think parent bank is a wonderful idea however for those new members that are new to breeding and just starting I think it could be a little difficult even if you ignore ivs... well that's all I got to say atm( don't bash on me too hard plz ) :p
The reason why there are not many options to make pc like posting is because pc gets converted into real money. While not a lot of people do it there are some here that will "abuse the credits system" and spam for the purpose of getting more money.

When it comes time to cash that pc out, whether they are cashing it out themselves or they made a purchase and now someone else is cashing it out where is that money coming
from? Thin air.

Usually how the system would work is someone puts money onto their account via paypal to buy stuff with. That money they put onto the site is stored away safely until it's ready to be give out again (cashed out). When they buy stuff they transfer there pc to another person. Then when that person cashes out the pc they made on the site for real money, the money stored away gets transferred to that persons paypal account and the site takes a small cash out fee to keep itself running and pretty.

In a better way of explaining it say we have 3 people standing in a line. PersonA hands doulie $25 in bills and collects an order of Pokemon from PersonB. Now PersonB want's to cash out the money they made on the site. doulie takes a small amount of the money PersonA handed him and gives the remaining amount to PersonB. Everyone's happy! :D

However when you have a lot of pc coming from no where how does that work? That money would have to come out of doulie's own pocket in order for people to get cashed out and instead of the site making money and improving it begins to lose money. Which really isn't good. :(

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The reason why there are not many options to make pc like posting is because pc gets converted into real money. While not a lot of people do it there are some here that will "abuse the credits system" and spam for the purpose of getting more money.

When it comes time to cash that pc out, whether they are cashing it out themselves or they made a purchase and now someone else is cashing it out where is that money coming
from? Thin air.

Usually how the system would work is someone puts money onto their account via paypal to buy stuff with. That money they put onto the site is stored away safely until it's ready to be give out again (cashed out). When they buy stuff they transfer there pc to another person. Then when that person cashes out the pc they made on the site for real money, the money stored away gets transferred to that persons paypal account and the site takes a small cash out fee to keep itself running and pretty.

In a better way of explaining it say we have 3 people standing in a line. PersonA hands doulie $25 in bills and collects an order of Pokemon from PersonB. Now PersonB want's to cash out the money they made on the site. doulie takes a small amount of the money PersonA handed him and gives the remaining amount to PersonB. Everyone's happy! :D

However when you have a lot of pc coming from no where how does that work? That money would have to come out of doulie's own pocket in order for people to get cashed out and instead of the site making money and improving it begins to lose money. Which really isn't good. :(

I completely understand but tbh there are already several ways to abuse the credit system which I shall not state ... and the fact that yes money is involved it shouldn't be a main concept because after kids do come on this site merely for fun and not for money and by making it harder for them to earn the pc that they would need to fully enjoy the site it takes away from the fun and experience of the site ( that's merely my opinion anyways )

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I completely understand but tbh there are already several ways to abuse the credit system which I shall not state ... and the fact that yes money is involved it shouldn't be a main concept because after kids do come on this site merely for fun and not for money and by making it harder for them to earn the pc that they would need to fully enjoy the site it takes away from the fun and experience of the site ( that's merely my opinion anyways )

We mods prevent people from abusing the system.
People always think they're so clever when stealing PC, but always get caught fairly quickly.

EDIT: Also this site is part of a movement that Doulie has for gamers to make money playing the games they like.
It's a site based around the idea of PC.
There are plenty of sites already out there that don't charge to enjoy it, hence why this site is special in it of itself.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
We mods prevent people from abusing the system.
People always think they're so clever when stealing PC, but always get caught fairly quickly.

EDIT: Also this site is part of a movement that Doulie has for gamers to make money playing the games they like.
It's a site based around the idea of PC.
There are plenty of sites already out there that don't charge to enjoy it, hence why this site is special in it of itself.

I am not doubting capability was merely making a statement. nor am I doubting/debating the function of this site was merely putting my opinion to what was stated out there

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits

from? Thin air.

To be exact on Cheza's comments, heres how PC really works.

Doulie, the owner of this website must first make sure that he can make enough to pay for the site hosting and for the web domain. This is fairly expensive. This is called overhead.

After the overhead is paid, then cashouts can then be paid. It is important to not upset this balance, because if doulie cannot pay for overhead, nobody will be cashed out. That's why there are anti-spam rules because the site generates a very small amount of PC from nothing whenever you post on the forums to REWARD you for positive community output.

If your forum posts are not considered constructive or helpful to the community, then it is simply looked at as: "You don't deserve this because it is spam." That is why it is a very strictly enforced rule.

However, on PC:
When members buy PC with PayPal, $1 USD = 100PC
When we want to exchange our PC for Paypal, 150 PC = $1 (or 1200 for $8).
Doulie keeps 33% in order to make sure overhead is paid and that we are able to be cashed out.

Now, when I talk about earning PC, this PC normally comes from people that buy it with PayPal, and really not as much from forum posting. (It can if you save, but that takes a while if you follow the rules.)

PC needs to be continuously flowing around in order to really help the economy here.

Now what I have done with Parent Bank, is I have personally invested a little bit of my own money I made (from my real life job, yeah I know I finally got one)... in order to get PC out there. (Sort of like government stimulus...)

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
To be exact on Cheza's comments, heres how PC really works.

Doulie, the owner of this website must first make sure that he can make enough to pay for the site hosting and for the web domain. This is fairly expensive. This is called overhead.

After the overhead is paid, then cashouts can then be paid. It is important to not upset this balance, because if doulie cannot pay for overhead, nobody will be cashed out. That's why there are anti-spam rules because the site generates a very small amount of PC from nothing whenever you post on the forums to REWARD you for positive community output.

If your forum posts are not considered constructive or helpful to the community, then it is simply looked at as: "You don't deserve this because it is spam." That is why it is a very strictly enforced rule.

However, on PC:
When members buy PC with PayPal, $1 USD = 100PC
When we want to exchange our PC for Paypal, 150 PC = $1 (or 1200 for $8).
Doulie keeps 33% in order to make sure overhead is paid and that we are able to be cashed out.

Now, when I talk about earning PC, this PC normally comes from people that buy it with PayPal, and really not as much from forum posting. (It can if you save, but that takes a while if you follow the rules.)

PC needs to be continuously flowing around in order to really help the economy here.

Now what I have done with Parent Bank, is I have personally invested a little bit of my own money I made (from my real life job, yeah I know I finally got one)... in order to get PC out there. (Sort of like government stimulus...)

I do enjoy economics classes lol ( trying to keep convo light) side question strictly towards parent bank can I donate the same poke with same egg moves more then once or must they be different each time. Back onto topic now this does fully explain how the "cash flow " works however hypo. speaking couldn't a few more adds on the side make up for any pc earned through " thin air " not too much but like little ones here and there depending on the need

testing