• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

General Shenanigans

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Pokemon Shenanigans
Favorite GIFs

Since Pokemon Shenanigans is an ongoing thing, I found a few fun things to post but are not Pokemon related, so here are some more. Feel free to share but please limit it to one image/video per post and no lewd stuff.

If Michael Bay directed Pixar's UP. Oh boy oh boy~

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
2mwxg05.jpg

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I've been waiting for this for soo long~!
(if Miki and I have daughters of our own)
oc____saya__your_daughters_____o_o__by_kazeyurika22-d69121n.png

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Similar to the reaction when confronted with my dorm's supervisor (sorry it's so small)
ohcrap1.png

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just saw this video... pretty funny if you get references:D!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
If you think your good at Bullet Hell games then this is for you
e6bbaed3e9a772a78f60fb819b40f1d01237894656_full.jpg

*raise my hand cause I already beat them*

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I love playing deathrun except never play with MangaMinX

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I laughed so hard at this that my face hurt so bad and Moo Snuckel's (aka Brock's) laughter too doh

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
one of my favourites. Have you played Persona 3? If yes, have you seen Ryojiventures? It made me laugh so hard lol
I have to be honest. Could you post a video of it? :v

Or PM the vid if you'd like. I haven't tried out the Persona games, but the parody made a really good impression on me. Lately I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei 4 and I am just engrossed to hell and back with that game. I'm really enjoying it~

Last edited:

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits

I guarantee you, Persona 3 is awesome you should absolutely play it. Get Persona 3 for the PS2, or buy Persona 3 FES on the PS3 (PSN)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
The beginning of this video is exactly what my friends and I do while waiting to begin Prop Hunt, TTT, and Murder

testing