• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Make me a Pokemon!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
What do you mean?

Not an already existing Pokemon, but if I were a Pokemon what would I be? Create a new Pokemon that would fit...

"the Cheza".

What ability would I have? Typing? Main attacks? Appearance?

I'm curious to know what you'll all make me haha.

aaaaand GO! :D

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
If only I had time...

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
If only I had time...
Think about it, sleep on it, dream about it, and do it when you gots time. These are things I gotta know!!

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
Think about it, sleep on it, dream about it, and do it when you gots time. These are things I gotta know!!
Okay, I will!
Right now im finishing up a game for people with Alzheimer but after that sure!! :D maybe make a sketch

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Okay, I will!
Right now im finishing up a game for people with Alzheimer but after that sure!! :D maybe make a sketch

That would be wonderful <3 haha

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sw60qq.jp

755- Cheza: The Enchantress Pokémon
IT is said that Cheza's power comes from the moon and the Dark arts of the Dead. Story's are told about her vixen powers leading men to their doom on dark harvest moon nights.

Psychic/Fire
Ability: Witch Craft
- Causes opposing Male Pokémon to have their Special Attack and Defense to be halved as long as you are in battle and have ally males Special Attack and Defense doubled.
Moves:
Spell Bound: Dark Status- A dark spell from the depths of hell is casted causing the target to have one of their stats to sharply drop.
Venus's Judgment: Psychic Special 120 power 35% chance to lower attack and Special Attack- Using the power of the moon the target is blasted with holy judgment of their sins.
Hade's Wrath: Fire Special 100 power 30% to cause a Burn or Bad Poison- Using the dark arts used by the god of the dead the target is hit with sins of the world.
Vixen: Psychic Status The user casts a Bewitching spell that lower's the Enemy Pokémon's guard. It makes the user immune against status afflictions.
How about this ?
Stats: Hp-85 Atk- 40 Def-80 Spk-120 Spd- 110 Spe- 100

Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sw60qq.jp

IT is said that Cheza's power comes from the moon and the Dark arts of the Dead. Story's are told about her vixen powers leading men to their doom on dark harvest moon nights.

Psychic/Fire
Ability: Witch Craft- Causes opposing Male Pokémon to have their Special Attack and Defense to be halved as long as you are in battle and have ally males Special Attack and Defense doubled.
Moves:
Spell Bound: Dark Status- A dark spell from the depths of hell is casted causing the target to have one of their stats to sharply drop.
Venus's Judgment: Psychic Special 120 power 35% chance to lower attack and Special Attack- Using the power of the moon the target is blasted with holy judgment of their sins.
Hade's Wrath: Fire Special 100 power 30% to cause a Burn or Bad Poison- Using the dark arts used by the god of the dead the target is hit with sins of the world.
Vixen: Psychic The user casts a Bewitching spell that lower's the Enemy Pokémon's guard. It makes the user immune against status afflictions.
How about this ?
What do you like it?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
sw60qq.jp

Psychic/Fire
Ability: Witch Craft- Causes opposing Male Pokémon to have their Special Attack and Defense to be halved as long as you are in battle and have ally males Special Attack and Defense doubled.
Moves:
Vixen: Psychic The user casts a Bewitching spell that lower's the Enemy Pokémon's guard. It makes the user immune against status afflictions.
How about this ?

Please no double post.

You make me sound amazing!... and deadly haha :p

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Please no double post.

You make me sound amazing!... and deadly haha :p
Yeah, being able to start the battle off by having your special attack and defense be halved. Make yourself immune to status or sharply drop their stats more. Then finish then with powerful stabs with power side effects. I believe you would be in ubers.:D

I added your stats in my first post check it out. And say what you think.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Touhou_-_Momiji_Cross.jpg

"The Cheza"

Dex Entry: The Goddess Pokemon, Cheza can use her skills to outmatch her opponent and always stays close to her friends.

Ability: Right of Passage (Can override all other abilities to render them useless)

Typing: Fighting/ Fairy

Moveset:

Soul Connection: (Psychic) increases all stats of partnered pokemon for 5 turns

Holy Lance: (Fairy) Casts down pillars of light to strike down opponents. (Sp A) [Power: 120 Accuracy: 100]

Devotion Rain: (Normal) Increases Atk and Def and regains HP

Sigma Arcana (Normal but changes to accommodate opposing type weakness) Strikes opponent with unknown forces, hits all pokemon in range (Sp A/Physical) [Power: 130 Accuracy: 100]

How's that for you, Cheza?

Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

"The Cheza"

Dex Entry: The Goddess Pokemon, Cheza can use her skills to outmatch her opponent and always stays close to her friends.

Ability: Right of Passage (Can override all other abilities to render them useless)

Moveset:

Holy Lance: (Fairy) Casts down pillars of light to strike down opponents. (Sp A) [Power: 120 Accuracy: 100]

Sigma Arcana (Normal but changes to accommodate opposing type weakness) Strikes opponent with unknown forces, hits all pokemon in range (Sp A/Physical) [Power: 130 Accuracy: 100]

I think it looks amazing. Very creative.:D

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Why thank you, I drew that out of boredom but now it served a purpose.
You DREW that?! That amazing!! Mine above I looked up to get with the theme of her picture.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

"The Cheza"

Moveset:

I sound so powerful, ubers for sure haha :D

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

"The Cheza"

Moveset:

Why would you make an uber but it looks good. Its powerful

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cause Cheza is amazing, plus I think she surpasses even the ubers tier. She's in a tier of her own :D
So she is the god trier's. None can match or strength!:D
Expect Shednija. :p

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
So she is the god trier's. None can match or strength!:D
Expect Shednija. :p
I believe all pokemon including Arceus would fall under her might. Plus I think you forgot about her move Sigma Arcana, it appears as a Normal type move but hits the target for super effective damage. In other words, it acts like Arceus' Judgement move (no plates needed) with a reverse Protean effect (changing the current typing to a typing that the opposing target is weak to).

Also come on everyone, join in on the fun. Not everyday when someone asks to make them into a pokemon.

testing