• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Manaphy, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a bunch of shiny lvl 100 Pokemon, but I need Manaphy to complete my Pokedex! The Pokemon open are a male Stoutland, and others(too lazy to type), and a few event non-shiny legends, if you want.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i have manaphy. what all could u offer me
Well, that really depends. What would you like? I have a Brave lvl 80 Machamp(Currently leveling up), lvl 100 Shiny Adamant Stoutland as mentioned earlier, lvl 100 Shiny Mild Aegislash, lvl 100 Shiny Bold Vaporeon, and lvl 100 Shiny Bold Lucario, along with others

xxJUBFTWxx

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Okay, from what I can tell, four of the Pokemon have at least 5 IV's and the others have 3-4 Iv's. That's what I can get from this, anyways. The Machamp, however, is unknown, since I got it from a trade at lvl 64, and I forgot what the guy said when he traded with me. Sorry if I'm not very helpful.:/
i'll take the shiny lucario please pm me your fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing