me starting youtube

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am gonna start youtube soon I just dont know when so if you can give me advice and if you think I can do youtube and hope I can keep doing youtube, feel free to say what you think. I hope to get a lot of subscribers if I ever do youtube. If you do youtube of have heard seen youtubers say some advice in their videos, please feel free to give me advice. As you guys comment on this I'm trying to think of a video to do for my start of the youtube nation.

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Well, the aim to become popular on YT is to do something original, rather than just copying everyone else. Here are some examples of this (most, if not all, of which have been copied sinse by other YT channels):
  • Pewdiepie was the first person to do live narration
  • The Yogscast were the first people to play Minecraft and upload it
  • Sky Army (the SkyDoesMinecraft YT group) were the first people to post Minecraft minigames
  • Shofu and TheFlamingSpade were two of the earliest channels to do narrated Pokémon wifi battles.
  • TheJWittz and TamashiiHiroka were the first people to upload Pokémon facts and theories onto the internet.
  • Smosh were the first people to upload a 'mouthing' of a song and post it, as well as the first people to have a video removed for copyright (same video) and to upload comedy sketches.
  • Matthew Patrick (now known as The Game Theorists) was the first person to upload video game theories of his own creation that weren't generic.

K

Krelbit

Honestly, if you have no fresh ideas i don't know how far you'll get.

testing