• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Meruem's Pokémon XY/ORAS Shop: Shiny/Custom (with OT/ID/SID)/Legendary/Battle Ready/Events (w/HOOPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Revx thanks for the purchase.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Adaix thanks for the purchase.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Dio still interested?

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Jea094

Youngster Joey
Credits
Trying to buy like 6 pokemon for omega ruby, will it cost more for them to come with item? and I'm new to the website so how do I pay you?

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Trying to buy like 6 pokemon for omega ruby, will it cost more for them to come with item? and I'm new to the website so how do I pay you?
Nope the items are free for each mon you buy.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Can I get battle ready blazekin, row 50 pinsir and and scizor
Sure it will be 750 PC?
I assume the mega stones? Free of course with the pokemon.

Last edited:

Adaix

Youngster Joey
Credits
Great and fast Service from Meruem!! All my orders are done within 1-2 hours or less and he even gave me advice for my team. Greatly Recommended for new users!

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm online. Let me double check. Are you Taz?

Last edited:

timtayloe

Youngster Joey
Credits
I really need a weedle with perfect iv's / adamant nature / shiny holding a mega stone, I don't have any PC as im new to the site and the game but I do have a diancie code, would you be able to take that?

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I really need a weedle with perfect iv's / adamant nature / shiny holding a mega stone, I don't have any PC as im new to the site and the game but I do have a diancie code, would you be able to take that?
I don't think those codes work anymore, so I can't take them unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing