Active Meruem's Pokémon XY/ORAS Shop: Shiny/Custom (with OT/ID/SID)/Legendary/Battle Ready/Events (w/HOOPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Just want to make sure, so the gengar and scizor is from kalos events right?
I also want the following and i will get more credit
KB Movie 17 5IV Timid Darkrai6IV
Shiny KB (HASTY) Jirachi
750 PC and yes they are Kalos events. Let's take start conversation in the inbox.

Whats your price on all perfect evelutions?

1400 PC

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ok, so with the 1400pc you said, what do they come with in default? Thanks.
By default they are all 6iv and shiny have good natures. It will take a while to explain the natures, abilities, and moves and I have to go soon.

Wizz

Youngster Joey
Credits
By default they are all 6iv and shiny have good natures. It will take a while to explain the natures, abilities, and moves and I have to go soon.
Can you pm me with all the info when you get back? I'm very interested by the way and will most likely buy the lot with some having customisation, cheers :)

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Can you pm me with all the info when you get back? I'm very interested by the way and will most likely buy the lot with some having customisation, cheers :)
Yes I'll do that.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

julz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello i am wondering if you would be able to do me a shiny 6iv Gibble with jolly nature and with rough skin as the ability also a shiny 6iv Abra with timid nature with the ability magic guard if you could please get back to me if this is possible and how much
thank you.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello i am wondering if you would be able to do me a shiny 6iv Gibble with jolly nature and with rough skin as the ability also a shiny 6iv Abra with timid nature with the ability magic guard if you could please get back to me if this is possible and how much
thank you.
Yes and it would be 500 PC

iCircle

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, as I mentioned yesterday and we negotiated, I would like to trade the trained event jirachi and darkrai with the untrained ones.
I also would like to know that whether you will have the kalos event jirachi, victini, shaymin, and keldeo with id 12014 and diancie with id 10274 ot:eek:ct2014

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hi, as I mentioned yesterday and we negotiated, I would like to trade the trained event jirachi and darkrai with the untrained ones.
I also would like to know that whether you will have the kalos event jirachi, victini, shaymin, and keldeo with id 12014 and diancie with id 10274 ot:eek:ct2014
I'm ready but I only have the Diancie you are looking for. Don't have the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing