• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Mew Farm- Gen 6 Shinies Wanted

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright, sorry for not being online these past few days, guys. I've been trying to avoid Star Wars spoilers, so I've put myself off the grid for a bit.

I'm going to change up how this trade service is going to work. I still have dozens of Mews on my game cart right now, and those are fair game. Over the course of the week, though, I will be moving some SHINY Mews to my account as well. They were also obtained through My Pokemon Ranch, so their stats are the same as the normal colored ones.

Now, If you want a Shiny Mew, I am looking for shiny Generation 6 Pokemon. These are Pokemon introduced in X and Y.

Here are the shinies I am still looking for:

Chespin
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Braixen
Delphox
Frogadier
Bunnelby
Fletchling
Fletchinder
Talonflame
Scatterbug
Spewpa
Pyroar
Flabébé
Gogoat
Pangoro
Furfrou
Espurr
Meowstic
Doublade
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Inkay
Malamar
Binacle
Barbaracle
Dragalge
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Helioptile
Heliolisk
Tyrunt
Aurorus
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Carbink
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra
Klefki
Phantump
Trevenant
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite
Avalugg
Noivern
Xerneas
Yveltal

I will have the shiny Mews available by Thursday, PM me if you have any of the above shinies you would like to trade

Last edited:

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well, seeing as how there is a Mew give away going on now, this service is pretty much pointless. That said, I can still keep this open for those who are unable to get the event Mew or want one and have shiny Kalos native pokemon to trade

testing