LF Monsoon Vivillon

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys,

So super weird request by yours truly. I finally trained up my Vivillon, but I've been looking for a Monsoon pattern one (I'll post a picture of the pattern below). I've already got a 5 IV Timid one fully EV trained with Max Special Attack and Max Speed with the remaining tossed into Special Defense, but I'm looking for that same spread only with the pattern shown below. I know it's an odd request, but if anyone's got one, I'd greatly appreciate it! I can trade my Polar patterned one, or if there's any other Pokemon you're looking for, just let me know!

Thanks guys!

-Cronos

maxresdefault.jpg

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys,

So super weird request by yours truly. I finally trained up my Vivillon, but I've been looking for a Monsoon pattern one (I'll post a picture of the pattern below). I've already got a 5 IV Timid one fully EV trained with Max Special Attack and Max Speed with the remaining tossed into Special Defense, but I'm looking for that same spread only with the pattern shown below. I know it's an odd request, but if anyone's got one, I'd greatly appreciate it! I can trade my Polar patterned one, or if there's any other Pokemon you're looking for, just let me know!

Thanks guys!

-Cronos

maxresdefault.jpg
I can change to ur vivillions form for PC:)

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Awesome! I may hold off on the request for a bit just because my friend recently got a powersave, so of course if I can get it done free then I'll end up doing that. Sorry for the inconvenience dude, but thank you so much for the info! :D

testing