Most overrated pokemon?

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what this (awesome :) ) community thinks about wich pokemon are overrated or just plain stupid.

Personally I think Diancie is overrated, It seems most people want it just for bragging rights, it isn't even a beautifull, or competitive pokemon.
(in my opinion ofcource, no offense to anyone, as long as you are cool)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I've used Mega Diancie a few times and it can completely sweep teams or put holes in a team with a rock polish up.

I've never used a normal diancie though, just seems like another carbink.

I think Dedenne and all the Pikachu wannabes need to stop, I'm tired of all these electric rodents!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
As for most overused mon on this site, I'd probably have to give that award to either Suicune, Blissey or Chansey. They're good but people expect them 100% of the time here lol.

As for most overrated in general... Diggersby. Whilst it's quite good now that ORAS has been released, the amount of hype that it got last gen is just cringe worthy lol.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
As for most overused mon on this site, I'd probably have to give that award to either Suicune, Blissey or Chansey. They're good but people expect them 100% of the time here lol.

As for most overrated in general... Diggersby. Whilst it's quite good now that ORAS has been released, the amount of hype that it got last gen is just cringe worthy lol.
Diggersby tho? ;)

Lol idk diggersby < azumarill

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Diggersby tho? ;)

Yea, whats up with that? I noticed a quite huge amount of azumarill in some online battles, what exactly is supposed to be good about it? I facestomped them all, but maybe I was just lucky

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Diggersby tho? ;)

Yea, whats up with that? I noticed a quite huge amount of azumarill in some online battles, what exactly is supposed to be good about it? I facestomped them all, but maybe I was just lucky
azu is great haha its really overused and annoying asf if it sweeps
I say azu> diggersby > rat mons haha
Diggersby's real niche comes from it's tutor moves tbh: Gunk Shot, Low Kick etc, but I do agree that Azumarill is generally better. However, Diggersby can reliably run Scarf.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Diggersby's real niche comes from it's tutor moves tbh: Gunk Shot, Low Kick etc, but I do agree that Azumarill is generally better. However, Diggersby can reliably run Scarf.
azu has been known to run band and jet- if ur considering just a counter that is......

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
azu has been known to run band and jet- if ur considering just a counter that is......
We weren't comparing them one on one though, we were comparing them as a role.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I realized hence why I point it out :p ,

reguardless I see azu far more often as most teams seem to carry something to outspeed diggersby and cant seem to handle play rough azu
Bruh, I completely agree with you, all I'm saying is that Diggersby has a niche.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I suppose it does lol but we aren't talking about niches now are we haha
For like the last time lmao, I said it was overrated. Did you even see how much hype this thing got from people like shofu? Also, its niches are helpful, don't just dismiss them xD

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
For like the last time lmao, I said it was overrated. Did you even see how much hype this thing got from people like shofu? Also, its niches are helpful, don't just dismiss them xD
I agree on the overrated cause its annoying but most teams can outclass it :p
no I didn't see btw :p I don't pay attention to shofu and stuff along that line

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I agree on the overrated cause its annoying but most teams can outclass it :p
no I didn't see btw :p I don't pay attention to shofu and stuff along that line
I'm gonna skip over this competitive talk lol. It has a niche although it's outclassed by Azumarill and that's it xD

But yeah, shofu and people started saying DIGGERSBY THO?! everywhere and it got annoying af.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm gonna skip over this competitive talk lol. It has a niche although it's outclassed by Azumarill and that's it xD

But yeah, shofu and people started saying DIGGERSBY THO?! everywhere and it got annoying af.
haha fine we can have a pass on the competitive talk this time xD ill stave off my rebuttal

But yeah if I was paying attention I prob would've been annoyed too haha

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Azumarill has nice typing and huge power, belly drum sets are a threat on them.

Belly Drum + sitrus berry to max out attack with huge power and get HP back then aqua jet can take care of a lot of things.

It sweeps if you let it set up. :D

testing