Most overrated pokemon?

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Azumarill has nice typing and huge power, belly drum sets are a threat on them.

Belly Drum + sitrus berry to max out attack with huge power and get HP back then aqua jet can take care of a lot of things.

It sweeps if you let it set up. :D
don't forget play rough can also take a nice chuck out of any team whether or not its using belly drum set :p more so if it is

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
don't forget play rough can also take a nice chuck out of any team whether or not its using belly drum set :p more so if it is
Psssh who doesn't run play rough on their azumarill??

Them blizzard sets..?

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm gonna throw out a really unpopular opinion and say Garchomp. Granted it's definitely a good Pokemon, it's just that it's on literally EVERY. SINGLE. SET. on battle spot and it's really easy to take out with any ice or fairy move. I made my first Garchomp the other day and tried it and I really wasn't all that impressed by it. I mean it swept some Pokemon on battle spot but for the most part it just died very quickly.

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Greninja(Protean)...I love em to death and has been my favorite starter since day one of XY . Yeah Greninja has a lot of people thinking that it is unstoppable which is simply not true.

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do actually any rules exist on online battles?
The other day I double-battled someone with a darkrai who just kept using dark void over and over again, at one point 3 of my 4 pokemon were asleep...
I was kinda pissed at that point.

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Do actually any rules exist on online battles?
The other day I double-battled someone with a darkrai who just kept using dark void over and over again, at one point 3 of my 4 pokemon were asleep...
I was kinda pissed at that point.
Yes and no there are some rules depending on where your battling or who, for instance unless your playing a match against someone and you both agree upon using Smogon/VGC/Whatever...rules other than that nope. Ive seen a couple of hacked Pokemon get through as well.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Overrated pokemon? Not sure but ere probably are a lot lol. Darkrai could be one of them, don't understand why a lot of people like him though?

TheNexGen

Pokémon Champion
Credits
rain dance ludicolo w/ swift swim is really good, and acheops would've been one of the best pokemon imo if it wasn't for his crappy ability. they really aren't over rated but you know:p...

testing