Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Postpone till last minute, that's the best thing to do! :D

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Yes, I did. His sister got in the top 5. My little bro won the tournament. Wade got 3rd place in master's division due to bullshit hax. I did not go due to my band's practice and I hate one of Wade's friends that went.

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I did. His sister got in the top 5. My little bro won the tournament. Wade got 3rd place in master's division due to bullshit hax. I did not go due to my band's practice and I hate one of Wade's friends that went.

That's whatsup... I ended up not going

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't know if I want to go to college. I might just get some certifications and get a high-paying IT job.

That's my field of expertise trust me you might wanna get a bachelors in computer science. IT is extremely competitive without a combination of certs and degrees you might find yourself hopping from contract position to contract position.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
That's my field of expertise trust me you might wanna get a bachelors in computer science. IT is extremely competitive without a combination of certs and degrees you might find yourself hopping from contract position to contract position.
What schools do you recommend?

testing