New Chat

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He is. I also think he is ugly irl. I have been talking to a friend about it and it is a theory to why he is such a bitch on here.
man, i think you shouldnt say that :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sure I'm only a sophomore, but I want to take up acting. My town is really big on arts, and I would be able to get a good paying job pretty easily...

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My BlackWinter friends, I have returned from 3 weeks inactivity! Fill me in on whats going on.

EDIT: OOHHHH I HAVE A BADGE!

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
My BlackWinter friends, I have returned from 3 weeks inactivity! Fill me in on whats going on.

EDIT: OOHHHH I HAVE A BADGE!
I will fill you in on a lot of things. I am barely on this site along with Doomfaller and ForbiddenSandwich. They have their own team, but the three of us are getting ready for VGC Nationals. #OUsucks

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I will fill you in on a lot of things. I am barely on this site along with Doomfaller and ForbiddenSandwich. They have their own team, but the three of us are getting ready for VGC Nationals. #OUsucks

Lel, I hope you guys are more active aftewards :)

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My laptop broke at home I'm tryna get another one. Once I get something I'll see if we can start running some in-house tournies

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I left the site for a little while to focus on my personal relationship with my boyfriend. I also need to focus on my VGC team. I also am rather depressed right now and I am going to a doctor soon.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I am not enjoying this format at all.
Really? I love it. It reminds me of serebii, where the old one was kind of like bulbapedia...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Can we rename Black Winter as "Fab Winter"? We have a ton of gay men including myself.
I dislike that name, as it doesn't fit what we told the members. We are supposed to be team rocket of the site, not team flare :p Lets talk to @McCloud and @MegaHitmonlee about it. I dont think it properly reflects our team, and i dont think anyone will wanna join a team named "fab winter" when there are things like "elite" and "cosmic chaos".

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I was issued company laptop so I'll be back online at home. I gotta prepare the backyard for friday afterwards I'll swing back around and see if we can get some battles going tonight

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I was issued company laptop so I'll be back online at home. I gotta prepare the backyard for friday afterwards I'll swing back around and see if we can get some battles going tonight
Sweet, I leave for Indy tomorrow. I can't wait to see my beautiful boyfriend.

testing