Niqyue's Amazing Banner Shop

Xerxes

Vanquishing God King
Donor
Credits
I wont be able to use that image since its not a png type image however, would you be willing to have that same quote with this image?
e41ca9e972b53c4ae81746c741d42519.png
Sure, that looks great.

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
I'm LockHeart formerly known as Shaymin I have given up that name to take on the role as King of the Fairies but I'm not stopping there I wanna be king of the demons and have it based on Rin Okumra here are some images hAlf demon half human all awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 174

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I will buy

I'm LockHeart formerly known as Shaymin I have given up that name to take on the role as King of the Fairies but I'm not stopping there I wanna be king of the demons and have it based on Rin Okumra here are some images hAlf demon half human all awesome.

I would like if you could put the last image in the banner
Shaymin, you've been told several times before not to multi post like this. If I see this again I'll have to give you a warning.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
what banner type do you want?

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Great, fast job. He got me a sexy looking banner in 10 minutes tops. Definitely coming back when I'm not broke :p

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Back To School Sale
Plain Banner: 40pc
Super Banner: 60pc
Legendary Banner:100pc
Sale Ends: October 1st, 2014

Last edited:

testing