Niqyue's Amazing Banner Shop

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Excelsior!
Hello and Welcome To My Banner Shop.
I am Niqyue, Formerly Apart Of Team Elite, And Now One Of the Founders of Team Zombo!!

My Banners Specialize In Anime, Manga and Comic Book Characters. Although i am able to do pokemon, and other characters from different mediums. :D
Well I have three sets of Designs, that go as follows.
Plain Banner:

wC8qU9N.jpg

Super Banner:
59RAU4X.jpg

Legendary Banner:
Xl31f7O.jpg

*Note These Banners are examples*
Order in which you should tell me what type of banner you want:
Banner Type:
Font:
Text: (what you want it to say on the banner)

Preferred Colors: (If any)
Image Link: (If you have a prefered image, please keep it child friendly)
Banner Prices are as follows:
Plain Banner: 80pc
Super Banner: 100pc
Legendary Banner: 200pc
Prices Are Non-Negotiable.
However if you are not satisfied with the banner i have made for you, I'm not going to force you to pay for it, i will try to make another one for you. However this does not mean if you don't like it you can still use it without paying if you use it you pay for it.

Thank You For Your Time.

Limited time only:
Basic Banner: 50 pc
Super Banner: 70 pc
Legendary Banner: 120 pc

Ends July 15th, 2014-Ended

Limited Time Only:

Back To School Sale
Plain Banner: 40pc
Super Banner: 60pc
Legendary Banner:100pc
Sale Ends: October 1st, 2014
I would like a legendary banner.
Font class: Benegraphic for my name Giovanni.
Font class: Benegraphic for the phrase "Wish there was something real in this world full of you."
http://www.1001freefonts.com/benegraphic.font (This is where you can get the font, I can pay extra for it if it is a hassle.)
I would prefer the font to be in the upper left corner of the banner just like your example for the Legendary banner.
Colors: White with a fading blood red color
Image Inspiration:
punisher-akartsky-the-punisher-6967485-1280-960.jpg

punisher_skull.jpg

Could you make a blood effect as if it is going down the banner in the shape of the Punisher skull?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I would like a legendary banner.
Font class: Benegraphic for my name Giovanni.
Font class: Benegraphic for the phrase "Wish there was something real in this world full of you."
http://www.1001freefonts.com/benegraphic.font (This is where you can get the font, I can pay extra for it if it is a hassle.)
I would prefer the font to be in the upper left corner of the banner just like your example for the Legendary banner.
Colors: White with a fading blood red color
Image Inspiration:
punisher-akartsky-the-punisher-6967485-1280-960.jpg

punisher_skull.jpg

Could you make a blood effect as if it is going down the banner in the shape of the Punisher skull?
i can do all of that except maybe the blood thing for the punisher skull, although i will deffinetly give it my best try

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
He was trying to buy more sand for his hourglass. I wasn't selling any.
thats what text i want with it and my name is Dutch
1gFTC3R.jpg
Updated the image with the suggestions you added, was this what you meant?

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Championship thresh if possible with him eating souls from his lantern or using his Ult make the background nice what color do you think would be good for the background?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Championship thresh if possible with him eating souls from his lantern or using his Ult make the background nice what color do you think would be good for the background?
I'm a little confused by what you meant but i can make something up involving championship thresh and see what i can do :D

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Yes thatd be fine but I mean if you could put him Doing his taunt Animation /t or using his ulti

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Ok as long as it looks cool and also please put this somewhere in there

The Warden's right behind you.

testing