Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Just wanted to start a thread to help connect us in more ways than just Pokemon! I know we already have a minecraft thread up, but what other games does everyone play?

I play a handful of MMO's a few being: Guild Wars 2, Star Wars the Old Republic, Secret World, and WoW.
On top of that I also play League of Legends, Hearthstone, and other random online multiplayer games. Also a big fan of the CoD series, Titanfall for XBOX one is on it's way to my apartment, and I also play some story games like the Walking Dead game series. I basically try anything I can get my hands on, or I see my boyfriend play it first hand, since he's a video game journalist.

So post what you like to play! Or, if you're looking for something new to play, give me a general idea of what you like and I'll try to make some suggestions. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Super Smash bros.

'Nuff said

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Have you played any other games like that? By far, Smash is the most popular, but there's also games such as play station all stars. :eek:
Yea, but smash has so many extra qualities, while the others are simpler. Smash has Dacus, roll throw, and breathtaking combos!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey. Cool thread. I'm a GTA 5 fanatic.

I'll be honest though, it did get boring so that's why I'm currently playing pokemon.

I love xbox 360 and my xbox one. I'm waiting for titanfall too.

I'd recommend playing Kingdom Hearts. It's one of my favorite games I grew up with. You'll love it if you're into final fantasy and disney.

The story in KH is amazing and so heartwarming.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

I'll be honest though, it did get boring so that's why I'm currently playing pokemon.

I'd recommend playing Kingdom Hearts. It's one of my favorite games I grew up with. You'll love it if you're into final fantasy and disney.

My friend @Mukum LOVES KH. Are you a roxas or sora fan?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
The 2 other games i play(ed)
Wow - played for a few years, may pick it back up for the new expansion.
Halo - use to play competitively, still play occasionally

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I really like the Kotor games, Star Wars the Old Republic, Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, and L.A. Noire

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Mario Kart 7, but it's best played in a group or online :)

Also a huge GTA5 fan, and Diablo III.

But have to be honest Pokemon Games and I go way back, over ten years so it's always been the one constant through out all the other gaming titles.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I really like the Kotor games, Star Wars the Old Republic, Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, and L.A. Noire
I never got to play Kotor, but I really like SWTOR. Although, SWTOR kinda got super annoying once it went FTP, with the fact that EA started charging for EVERYTHING. "You want to hide this hideous looking helmet? That'll be 1 dolla'" kinda stuff. But the story and graphics made it worth it.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits

Are you going to have Titanfall for the XBONE? If you are, you should add me. :) My copy of Titanfall should be at my apartment anyyyyy day now, and once I get it I'm definitely going to be playing a lot of it. I've always been into CoD games, and when I played the beta it was fairly similar (only y'know... super cool mechs).

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Super Smash Bros. Project M, Grand Theft Auto 5, any new Tales games

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
and how could I forget? The greatest game ever. Kingdom Hearts series will always have a special place with me.

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Are you going to have Titanfall for the XBONE? If you are, you should add me. :) My copy of Titanfall should be at my apartment anyyyyy day now, and once I get it I'm definitely going to be playing a lot of it. I've always been into CoD games, and when I played the beta it was fairly similar (only y'know... super cool mechs).
Hey seb, I'm gonna get it next Wednesday. Here's my gamertag, in advance: killerarguexd1

We'll play together, campaign and stuff. :)

Of course you'll have to show me the ropes, I'm not that good in shooters. xD

testing