Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey seb, I'm gonna get it next Wednesday. Here's my gamertag, in advance: killerarguexd1

We'll play together, campaign and stuff. :)

Of course you'll have to show me the ropes, I'm not that good in shooters. xD
Ugh, well, as bad as this is for me to say - i'm a little bitter because I found out EA sent us the digital code for PC for free instead of the XBONE physical copy. I'll have to go out and actually buy it, so I might not have it as soon as I thought. :p but I'll still add you, and hopefully we can play together once we both have it!

Also, I'd be happy to teach a noob what's up ;D <3

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ugh, well, as bad as this is for me to say - i'm a little bitter because I found out EA sent us the digital code for PC for free instead of the XBONE physical copy. I'll have to go out and actually buy it, so I might not have it as soon as I thought. :p but I'll still add you, and hopefully we can play together once we both have it!

Also, I'd be happy to teach a noob what's up ;D <3
That'll be cool. No worries. And hey, thanks in advance when you teach me how to play. xD :p

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Super Smash Bros. Project M, Grand Theft Auto 5, any new Tales games

I have to agree with the Tales series but not just new, the older games as well. I loved those games!!
Started playing Tales of Eternia again about a month back.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I just wanted to post this: the new Zoo Tycoon for XBONE is awesome. The end. It takes the monotony out of the old PC versions (building many little things that are more tedious than fun) and gives you a fresh and new experience to partake in.

If you want the nostalgia factor (like I did) it's definitely not going to be exactly the same, but it's still fun for a casual game. :)

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
I have to agree with the Tales series but not just new, the older games as well. I loved those games!!
Started playing Tales of Eternia again about a month back.
I gotta beat Eternia, i got it for psp and never finished it. Xillia as pretty good.

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I gotta beat Eternia, i got it for psp and never finished it. Xillia as pretty good.

Same here, I went quite far in the game and dropped it for about a year.
Then when I picked it up again I had to restart so now when I am not playing Pokemon I try to play a little.
There is an anime based on the game as well.

I still need to get Xillia.

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Same here, I went quite far in the game and dropped it for about a year.
Then when I picked it up again I had to restart so now when I am not playing Pokemon I try to play a little.
There is an anime based on the game as well.

I still need to get Xillia.
if you have a playstation 3 theres a deal for xillia for 9.99

Reactions: Aki

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Kid Icarus is pretty good. The story was too easy for me, but multiplayer is really fun!

testing