pokeball.png
6.PNG
3.PNG
9.PNG
pokeball.png
greatball.png
ultraball.png
ShinyVIStar.png

My account has been dormant for a bit because school's been taking up most of my time (also I'm not allowed to let others use the account). I'm up and running for the time being though

Welcome to the Pokémon Warehouse! Here, we specialize in making orders for those with a bigger demand than supply. Need to stock up a shop, and need it done fast? The warehouse's got you covered! Our services is affordable so that even beginners can use it! Here's the short of it, we can either duplicate already existing Pokemon, or we can get our team on a hunt for one you need! Once a deal has been made, you'll get what was asked for within 3 hours, or you get it free of charge!

6 Pokemon = 20 credits
Then multiply that by how many you need, IE a box would be 6 pokemon (20c) times 5, so 100c

Legendaries = 25 credits per mon

Game trios (Mesprit, Tornadus, Zapdos, etc.) = 20 credits per mon
(Doubles of each game + Duping)

Shinies = 25 credits per mon
(These may hit very close to the 3 hour mark since the radar's a bit finnicky)
(Also, shinies must be from an area where the radar or honey is useable, due to the time constraint)

Regular Catches (Can be caught in the wild, but may be hard to find)
20 credits

PS: Come to me on your B-Day, you may get a special deal...

Last edited:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Good luck with your shop has a professional view to it but you gotta change your prices nothing under 20 PC part of Site Rules :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
So, 20's the cheapest I can go? Gonna have to make some changes...

Yeah but even at that you'll be making very little tbh, 20 per individual so you can do 6 for 120 if you'd like

1200 PC = $8 so at .33 a pokemon it'd be a waste of your time even at 20 PC per pokemon it's kind of low IMO but to each their own as long as it's in bounds of the rules it's your call

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Yeah sure no problem I suggest reading the Site Rules you just posted in a row 2 times and thats considered spam here

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah but even at that you'll be making very little tbh, 20 per individual so you can do 6 for 120 if you'd like

1200 PC = $8 so at .33 a pokemon it'd be a waste of your time even at 20 PC per pokemon it's kind of low IMO but to each their own as long as it's in bounds of the rules it's your call
The point is more to get a good rep with the people here. Getting money's just a perk of doing it.
I'm accidentally breaking a lot of rules, so I'm gonna brush up on the rules again.

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
So For 20PC You Can Clone My Shiny Eevee to i have 6 or them?
Can you get me a Ho-Oh and Lugia both with HA?
To 720P, if you already have the shiny Eevee, I can clone the one into 6 for 20 credits. And yes, James, yes I can. HA Legendaries cost the same as normal ones, though I might change that later. Tell me when you guys are ready.

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
To 720P, if you already have the shiny Eevee, I can clone the one into 6 for 20 credits. And yes, James, yes I can. HA Legendaries cost the same as normal ones, though I might change that later. Tell me when you guys are ready.
How much will it be?

Select720p

Youngster Joey
Credits
Selects Review On Tenshu's Pokemon Warehouse Services

Tenshu Offers A Great And Speedy Service For A Great Low Cost, I Rate It 10/10 PokeBalls
I Will Surely Use This Service Again!

testing