• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Quality PokeGen Services (READ ORIGINAL POST)

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I'd like to buy them! Also, can you make the OT for all of them "Pyro" and give all their moves maximum PP?
Yes. That can be done. When do you want to receive them? I will have them ready this afternoon.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ah, that explains why I can never get females through. That makes a lots of sense, thanks for clarifying. :)
You're welcome. This applies to all released DW ability starters in Gen 5 games as they were events.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I'd like to buy them! Also, can you make the OT for all of them "Pyro" and give all their moves maximum PP?
All of the OTs are Pyro. The price is actually 130 PC because Regenerator Ho-Oh comes from Gen 5. The best Jolly IV spread prior to Gen 5 is 31/31/31/29/31/31. This is due to there being a relationship between IVs and PIDs. For futere reference to everyone, the 6 hex flawless spreads in Gen 3 and 4 are Modest (3), Calm (1), Timid (1), and Docile (1). All other natures have spreads that are very close to perfection, but not quite there. Anyone that claims they can create legal Pokemon from Gen 3 and 4 with better spreads than that is lying to you. If you don't believe me, use PokeCheck and any RNG app or PokeGen.

Pyro

Youngster Joey
Credits
All of the OTs are Pyro. The price is actually 130 PC because Regenerator Ho-Oh comes from Gen 5. The best Jolly IV spread prior to Gen 5 is 31/31/31/29/31/31. This is due to there being a relationship between IVs and PIDs. For futere reference to everyone, the 6 hex flawless spreads in Gen 3 and 4 are Modest (3), Calm (1), Timid (1), and Docile (1). All other natures have spreads that are very close to perfection, but not quite there. Anyone that claims they can create legal Pokemon from Gen 3 and 4 with better spreads than that is lying to you. If you don't believe me, use PokeCheck and any RNG app or PokeGen.
Thanks, I'll take it with that spread. I'm awake now so I'll be ready for trade.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Is a ha charmander 25-30credits?
Is the ha charmander 30 credits?
Hey windie

image.png

Maybe you should give him a chance to actually log on and respond first.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Dude these r from dif days

I see three posts that are all within a few hours. Please try to be understanding that this website is not life and others may not be on at the same time as you. For that reason, do not spam a thread with repeated messages that serve no purpose. As for your charmeleon FS questions this is not the appropriate thread. Please refrain from this activity or I'll issue a warning against you.

If you need help finding the FS thread location we have you can pm me.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can I have

Haxorus (M)
612.gif

Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

Swords Dance

Earthquake

Dragon Claw

Brick Break

Please notify me if you still want this. I have had it in my game for a few days now. If you don't give a response by the end of tomorrow, I will assume you don't want it and it will be released accordingly.

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

testing