• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Question about transferring items

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey all,
I was hoping somebody could help me out with this or point me in the right direction as far as instructions, but I'm trying to find out if there is a better way to transfer items between games other than just trading pokemon holding them. The only other thing I could find used the gts, which I would never use because I do have access to two ds's and trading would be a lot easier. But I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to transfer multiple items at once or a better method than trading. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey all,
I was hoping somebody could help me out with this or point me in the right direction as far as instructions, but I'm trying to find out if there is a better way to transfer items between games other than just trading pokemon holding them. The only other thing I could find used the gts, which I would never use because I do have access to two ds's and trading would be a lot easier. But I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to transfer multiple items at once or a better method than trading. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The best way is to use 2 DS systems or the GTS, bank would transfer items and that'd probably be the only other option

I don't believe there are any other options

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
The best way is to use 2 DS systems or the GTS, bank would transfer items and that'd probably be the only other option

I don't believe there are any other options
I do have the bank but it there a way to transfer items with it? Mine returns all items to the bag when I transfer it to the bank.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I do have the bank but it there a way to transfer items with it? Mine returns all items to the bag when I transfer it to the bank.

Sorry that should say wouldn't*

Bank won't transfer items, it's a pain

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Sorry that should say wouldn't*

Bank won't transfer items, it's a pain
I agree, thanks for the fast response though!

I just was about to delete an old file but have over a million dollars so I was just thinking about stocking up on vitamins and balls and transferring them to another game, guess not though seems like it would just be way to tedious to trade that amount of items.

Fried

Youngster Joey
Credits
Currently, there are no other methods of item transfer, but it'd be great if Nintendo decides to incorporate say an item trading mechanism

testing