Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm a bit late to be talking about this but....
I'M SO HYPED FOR THE NEW BASES, like holy crap these things got a major revamp. Here's some pics:

secretbase5.jpg

Here we can see the return of Pokedolls, as well as lots of different types of furniture and plant (which I believe is a lot more than we got in RSE Bases or the DPPt Underground). In the bottom right of the image we can also see the return of flags from DPPt, and it has been confirmed that Capture the Flag returns:

secretbase25.jpg

It goes on to state that, 'Once a day, you can go by the Secret PC in each Secret Base and collect the flags. The more flags you collect, the higher your Secret Base Rank is. This then affects the strength of the special features your Secret Pals provide, such as levelling up.' These 'Secret Pals' are also a new addition, and you collect them by visiting other peoples Secret Bases and inviting them back to yours. These players are then able to battle with you, make eggs hatch faster, raise your Pokemon's level and give you various decorations.

secretbase1.jpg

The method of creating a Secret Base also appears to be the same, with the player using the move Secret Power on a little indent in a rock or tree. The above photo, albeit in Japanese, shows this, but I am unsure where in the region this is.

secretbase19.jpg

This above scan also shows my favourite new addition to ORAS - the ability to create your own gyms in your own Secret Base. It has also been revealed that you can share your Secret Base on Streetpass or through a QR Code - another neat feature. In this new Gyms feature, you are able to turn yourself into a Gym Leader, and you are able to select the battle type between a Single or Double battle.

So thanks for reading guys, but what are your opinions on the new revamp to Secret Bases? Leave a comment below!

- Matt_192

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
f**k yea!
they are amazing.

testing