• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ruby's Custom Banner Shop

Ruby

Youngster Joey
Credits
Introduction!

Hey there, I'm Ruby. I wanted to open this Shop in order to help people with any designs there looking for! I have been doing Graphics Design related things for just over a year now for the "Call Of Duty Community". I have grown very fond of Photoshop and would love to bring my skills here to Perfect Pokemon.I work with a lot of Anime Related things but I'm always willing to try out something new!

Gallery!

Here are a few example of some of the work I have produced for a few people here at Perfect Pokemon and a link to my Portfolio!

Gallery.png

Forum.png Miles-Forum.png Dom.png
Check out my Portfolio Here!

Price List!

Icons Price: 100 PC to 150 PC
Banner Price: Starting at 100 PC and up depending on Complexity
Other Designs (YouTube Banner, Twitter Headers ETC) 200 PC to 450 PC
Design Package: (Matching Icon, Banner, Signature) 500 PC

Note: If you're order is not completed within 48hours You're PC will be returned and would need to be sent back before you are given the Download Link to the finished Product! Thank You

Get a free Banner made by myself when you purchase a Team from @Miles8088 Check his store out Here!

Last edited:

testing