Closed [Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Going to online now, just send in the PC then we can trade. Do you want the adamant or careful pumpkaboo?
Careful

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man! I'm back for more haha.

This time could I get the shiny Palkia, shiny Dialga, Shiny Naughty Giratina, Shiny Naive Deoxys, Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Latias, Shiny Latios, Shiny Timid Mew, Shiny Timid Mewtwo, and Shiny Shaymin.

For the 3 free ones I'll get Shiny Thundurus, Shiny Tornadus, and the Shiny Genesect.

Let me know if you don't have any of the ones I listed, was just grabbing them from your list. Looking forward to you getting online. =) Oh, and any luck finding the Anniversary Groudon?

One last thing, does the Mewtwo come with a Mewtwonite? If so could I get X? I forgot to ask last time.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hey man! I'm back for more haha.

This time could I get the shiny Palkia, shiny Dialga, Shiny Naughty Giratina, Shiny Naive Deoxys, Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Latias, Shiny Latios, Shiny Timid Mew, Shiny Timid Mewtwo, and Shiny Shaymin.

For the 3 free ones I'll get Shiny Thundurus, Shiny Tornadus, and the Shiny Genesect.

Let me know if you don't have any of the ones I listed, was just grabbing them from your list. Looking forward to you getting online. =) Oh, and any luck finding the Anniversary Groudon?

One last thing, does the Mewtwo come with a Mewtwonite? If so could I get X? I forgot to ask last time.
Sure 1000 PC for all of them, I got all of them. I'm trying to find my Groudon a the moment, I'll update you when I found it. I can also throw in Mewtwonite X for free.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Sweet when would you be online? :)
(Will send pc before the trade)
I will add you later after I'm finished trading with my buddy here.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Credits send and ready when your are :)
Thanks for the trade, leave me a feedback. I'll leave one for you too. Thanks.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hi, I'd like the medidite from the Events/Rare, would it be 100pc?

FC: 3952-8000-3716 IGN: Luis
You mean the Meditite Shiny level 1? 100 PC for it.

testing