Closed [Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
female, thanks
Thanks for the trade, please leave me a feedback. You can do that by clicking my username and press leave feedback. I'll leave one for you too. Thanks.

James

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just bought it off another seller since you didn't respond, but I want the Ghastly in the moon ball, whenever you're free.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
I just bought it off another seller since you didn't respond, but I want the Ghastly in the moon ball, whenever you're free.
Mine is in Pokeball with Gengarite item for free. You okay with that?

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
My good friend, I come to you with another order!

This time, could I get a Modest Xerneas, Yvetal, Shiny Articuno, Shiny Moltres, Shiny Zapdos, Shiny Cresselia, Shiny Heatran, non-shiny Genesect, Timid Maloetta, and the XD Lugia? And for the 3 free ones, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini.

As always let me know if you're missing any, and looking forward to seeing you online. =)

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits

This time, could I get a Modest Xerneas, Yvetal, Shiny Articuno, Shiny Moltres, Shiny Zapdos, Shiny Cresselia, Shiny Heatran, non-shiny Genesect, Timid Maloetta, and the XD Lugia? And for the 3 free ones, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini.

As always let me know if you're missing any, and looking forward to seeing you online. =)
1000 PC for all of them. I can trade now, just give me a few minutes to organize them in one box.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits

Thanks for the trade Trixy.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Adding battle ready Pokemon soon.

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man, get some new stock =)) Always looking forward to seeing ones I don't have =D

This time, I'd like to get the Adamant Zygarde, shiny Modest Eevee, shiny Tyrunt, shiny Aerodactyl, shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Timid Carmander, shiny Timid Cyndaquil, shiny Dratini, shiny Gastly, and a shiny Adamant Larvitar. For the three free ones, shiny Modest Squirtle, shiny Houndour, and the shiny Torchic.

I'd like all the mega-stones for the ones they come with, and would it be possible for the Charmander to come with an X Charizardite?

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hey man, get some new stock =)) Always looking forward to seeing ones I don't have =D

This time, I'd like to get the Adamant Zygarde, shiny Modest Eevee, shiny Tyrunt, shiny Aerodactyl, shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Timid Carmander, shiny Timid Cyndaquil, shiny Dratini, shiny Gastly, and a shiny Adamant Larvitar. For the three free ones, shiny Modest Squirtle, shiny Houndour, and the shiny Torchic.

I'd like all the mega-stones for the ones they come with, and would it be possible for the Charmander to come with an X Charizardite?
Sure man, I'll get into some more new stock. That's 1000 PC. Going to organize them now.

testing