Closed Sebe's Giveaway #2 (Ends April 7, 2014)

What kind of question do you want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
The question of the week has been changed due to the lack of response, and the feedback I have received from your polling above.

Welcome back for my second mystery egg giveaway! This week I'll be implementing some new rules to keep this a little more controlled, as well as making the question a bit more open ended to answers! Below you'll find the rules, with the main changes being in the rules for guessing section.

To highlight the big new rule for the week, I'm only allowing one guess per hint period. Hint period meaning you cannot guess again until I post a new hint.

ALSO, I've posted a poll above for you guys to vote on what kind of question you want to see next. Keep in mind, I will never have a trivia type of question, as I want to be able to involve as many people as possible, so having a "true/false" type of question, or even a multiple choice question, will be highly unlikely.

EGG INFO:
  • Contain Pokemon I don't see used as often on site.
  • 5/6iv
  • If egg hatches with less than 5iv's, I'll rehatch eggs until I get a perfect 6iv's for you
  • Will have the standard nature belonging to this Pokemon (following Smogon standards)
  • All eggs given by me can be EV trained for 20PC, by me
RULES FOR GUESSING:
  • You must not spam this thread
  • NEW: Only post once per hint
  • EDIT: More than one guess by the same member between hint periods will automatically omit ALL guesses from being considered for winners eligibility
  • Do NOT edit your posts after you submit them
  • If I see a post was edited at all, I will NOT count it as a valid guess
RULES I FOLLOW:
  • I will give hints throughout the week
  • I will replace any egg that is <5iv with a 6iv of the same Pokemon
  • I will award the prize to the FIRST entry to guess the correct answer
  • I will post hints throughout the week on this main thread
  • I will CONTINUE to post hints even if I see someone has guessed the correct answer (this is why it's important to not edit your old posts, but to just resubmit if you think of a different answer, you could be right the first time!)
  • The contest officially will end at 11:30PM CST on the day posted in the threads title

THIS WEEK'S BIG QUESTION:
What is my favorite legendary?

Super Vague Hints: (to keep guessing as open as possible for others to guess)
This Pokemon is not from the first or last generation.

Hints to come:
I don't even know. This is already fairly limited. Hints are to be determined.

Even if you don't want an egg, just guess for fun! :)
If you have any questions let me know!

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Damn what was the egg?

That hasnt been revealed yet because he hasnt received the egg. I am giving away some of the 5iv Pokes I used to breed it though. If you comment onthat thread saying you want a Pokemon, I can give you one of tthis.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Jirachi!

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
Meloetta

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
hey man, u never know...:eek:

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
i was only replying to shadow...

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
i know, i was just making a joke about what he said because i thought it would be self-explanitory

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
i know, i was just making a joke about what he said because i thought it would be self-explanitory
Yeah I see that, but idk why you're getting defensive. Im clarifying shadows statementjust for the sake of people who might not know better. I never said anything to you. o_O

testing