Closed Sebe's Giveaway #2 (Ends April 7, 2014)

What kind of question do you want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

idracab

Youngster Joey
Credits
Articuno

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Oops I was thinking once a day lol

That's okay. Unfortunately the rule I implemented in my original post was that all guesses would be ommitted if the rule was broken, so I must stick to this. To make up for it, I'll try to post another hint soon. :) Sorry! I know it's a lot of reading. The only reason I have that rule is since the question is fairly limited (there's <100 legendaires) so if more than 100 participated, it would be over too fast.

I'm thinking next time I will have to give 1 warning and THEN omit guesses. But, /sigh/, I already committed to it and I must stick with this. My apologies.

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
celebi

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ooh, this is a cool thread. Zorua's my guess!
While zorua is one of my favorite Pokemon, remember that the quesiton for this week is favorite LEGENDARY Pokemon! :) If you'd like, you may resubmit a guess.

ELF

Youngster Joey
Credits
While zorua is one of my favorite Pokemon, remember that the quesiton for this week is favorite LEGENDARY Pokemon! :) If you'd like, you may resubmit a guess.

I may have got confused with some of the other posts. I'm going to go with Cresselia.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey all, with this giveaway ending tomorrow, I'm going to be giving away a huge hint today at 2CST, right before the tournament starts! (During our high traffic times) I can say right now, that this hint will narrow it down DRASTICALLY and so it will be important to be online, or you will certainly miss your opportunity to win this weeks giveaway.

Stay tuned and good luck! Remember, only one guess per hint period!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Here is the final hint!

The legend states that Ho-oh revived three Pokemon that lived in its tower when it was burned. The three Pokemon were also given the forms of the three beasts, but they were never always like that~

The answer to this weeks giveaway is one of these three Pokemon.

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
Raikou

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Suicune!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master