• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling many 5iv Pokemon, some with egg moves! Will take requests!

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hm, debatable. I'll admit we look pretty strict on paper, but there are lots of laws that aren't enforced and our police force doesn't abuse its power. Hell, even the prosecutors and judges try to avoid the death penalty as much as possible for drug offenses (and we recently reduced the scope of the death penalty for drug offenses). Homosexual sex is technically illegal but it doesn't get prosecuted at all (the government has said that much and there are gay bars and saunas running openly). I would say most people don't feel like they're living under a repressive government (unless you're an opposition supporter, maybe). The biggest problems are probably with freedom of speech. The contempt of court laws are too broad IMO. But the opposition websites are pretty raucous so people still have the freedom to speak out.

And we recently introduced minimum wages for the cleaning and security sectors so we're making progress :)

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah there are lots of people who support LGBT rights here but the government has no plans to repeal the law yet because the majority of the country is conservative. The annual pride event had 21,000 people attending last year.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
can i have adamant kangaskhan and deino for 60pc?

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Deadsouls: Doing it now :)
@x0r: It'll be 65 cos Deino takes a long time to hatch :( which ability would you like for Kangaskhan? And Modest for Deino?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
That's fine. And whichever ability you have. It had scrappy right? Lol
And modest is good for deino c:
@Deadsouls: Doing it now :)
@x0r: It'll be 65 cos Deino takes a long time to hatch :( which ability would you like for Kangaskhan? And Modest for Deino?
And

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I gotta get me one of those Goomy. After a few posts, I'll have enough. Unless you want a 5 IV HA Egg Move Absol? ;)

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Are you ready to trade? I'll send the credits once I see you're online on pokemon.

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well I wanted a Gooey Goodra(that's what sandwich said it was), but I traded away my last 5 IV HA, but I do have a 5 IV Super Luck with Play Rough

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
@~Digital_Convoy~ : Hm in that case I'll take PC instead? I'll let you know when the Goomy is ready.
@Deadsouls: I do have a Bulbasaur ready but I'll be out for the day. How about the day after tomorrow?

testing