FT shinies

Kaseysimpson98

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have numerous shinies to trade. Looking for offers.

I also have a spare Mesprit to trade as well.

Shinies: Slowpoke Lv 1 Timid
Butterfree Lv 16 careful (TRADED)
Venusaur Lv 62 serious (nicknamed Mew)
Lickitung Lv 15 sassy
Koffing Lv 1 modest
Jolteon Lv 22 Brave
Elgyem Lv 28 Quirky
Wigglytuff Lv 50 serious (nicknamed zzzzzz)
Mienfoo Lv 31 quirky
Unown Lv 100 modest (nicknamed Sakatis)
Venipede Lv 15 brave
Pidgeot Lv 100 timid (nicknamed Daos)
Gyarados Lv 89 jolly (nicknamed fluffy)
Ageislash Lv 100 sassy (TRADED)
Trapinch Lv 26 impish (nicknamed Exjdj)
All of the nicknamed one were off of wondertrade.

Last edited:

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i would like to know the stats on the venusaur
ivs moves is it male or female

Kaseysimpson98

Youngster Joey
Credits
i would like to know the stats on the venusaur
ivs moves is it male or female
The IVs are unknown right now but I can tell you it is male and knows sleep powder, razor leaf and solar beam. I received it from wondertrade, I believe, so i haven't touched it or know why it is like this.

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, there,
Can you share more details with me on the shiny Slowpoke? Such as, if it's in English, if it has any egg moves & what those are, what type of Poke Ball it was caught/bred in, etc.?

Kaseysimpson98

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, there,
Can you share more details with me on the shiny Slowpoke? Such as, if it's in English, if it has any egg moves & what those are, what type of Poke Ball it was caught/bred in, etc.?
Hello! The Slowpoke was bred in a regular poke ball, and the moves it knows are curse, yawn and tackle. It doesn't know any egg moves sadly, it is also Kalos born and its ability is oblivious.

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello! The Slowpoke was bred in a regular poke ball, and the moves it knows are curse, yawn and tackle. It doesn't know any egg moves sadly, it is also Kalos born and its ability is oblivious.

Sounds good, thanks for your reply!
Just curious. I'm mostly looking for shiny Pokemon that are bred/caught in Apricorn Balls, so I'll probably pass on the Slowpoke, at the moment. But thanks again for your time, & I hope you get some good trades out of these!

Kaseysimpson98

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds good, thanks for your reply!
Just curious. I'm mostly looking for shiny Pokemon that are bred/caught in Apricorn Balls, so I'll probably pass on the Slowpoke, at the moment. But thanks again for your time, & I hope you get some good trades out of these!
Oh, you're very welcome! I don't think I have any in apricorn balls at the moment. If I have any, I will let you know. And thank you!

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The IVs are unknown right now but I can tell you it is male and knows sleep powder, razor leaf and solar beam. I received it from wondertrade, I believe, so i haven't touched it or know why it is like this.

Sorry for the late reply but would you be interested in a shiny swampert for the shiny venusaur

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
what exatly are the apricorn balls???

Hello, jacob,
Apricorn Balls are the Poke Balls that are made from Apricorns, in the games HeartGold & SoulSilver (made by the in-game character, Kurt). Some of them include the Level Ball, Fast Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, etc. If a female Pokemon is caught in one of those balls in HG/SS, & bred in XY/ORAS, the baby Pokemon be in the same ball as the mother (in this case, the Apricorn Ball).

testing