• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Shiny for Shiny Trade

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm looking to trade away some shinies I have in return for other shinies, since I have some that I don't particularly like all too much. I will list those that I have and those I am looking for, though the shiny being traded to me does not have to be on the list if I feel I can make an exception.
[ALL TRADED MUST BE LEGIT, AKA NO HACKED POKES.]
[EDIT: Can now purchase shinies with credit, willing to do ~70-100 Credits Depending On Shiny. If I specify I would trade 2 shinies for a pokemon, then 150-200 Credits.]
FT:
- Shiny Type:Null
- Shiny Wailord [Hacked]
- Shiny Wingull [Nicknamed 'Pelipper', Can't Change]
- Shiny Rowlet
- Shiny Mewtwo [Hacked]
LF:
- Shiny Azumarill / Marill / Azurill
- Shiny Clamperl
- Shiny Ralts / Kirlia (Male Only) / Gallade
- Shiny Pyukumuku (Most Wanted, Will Give 2 Shinies For)
- Shiny Cottonee / Whimsicott (Must Have Encore, Will Give 2 Shinies For)
- Shiny Fomantis (Must Be Contrary + Have Leaf Storm, Will Give 2 Shinies For)
- Shiny Oddish / Gloom / Vileplume
- Shiny Cutiefly / Ribombee
- Shiny Porygon / Porygon 2 / Porygon Z (Will Give 2 Shinies For)
- Shiny Emolga
- Shiny Drifloon / Drifblim
- Shiny Spinda
- Shiny Rotom (Will Give 2 Shinies For)
- Shiny Dunsparce (Yes, I'm Serious)
- Shiny Yanma / Yanmega
- Shiny Minun
- Shiny Larvesta / Volcarona (May Give 2 Shinies Depending on Nature)
- Shiny Cryagonal
- Shiny Goomy (GOOMY ONLY.)

Yeah that's about it. Long list, right? If you're trading, then thanks in advance.
For planning purposes, my FC is 4339-3044-4893
Also my timezone is Central, I am in Michigan

Last edited:

Dark Rob

Youngster Joey
Credits
Is your all 100 level Pokemon?
Can I take Null and Vuplix?
FC: 0490-9595-6157

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for the late reply. No, they are not all Lvl 100; Most are at lvl 1. Vulpix is at Lvl 1, and Type:Null is around 59~56 depending on which you want. One is Mild Nature, other is Careful.
Also, what do you have in return?
Thanks in advance

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh ok. I can try and get a normal Type:Null for you, but I'm not giving the shiny one away for free. Just give me a bit and I can get you one

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a regular Type Null now if you want it; I'll give for free. Just give me good publicity for it I guess
In Game Name is 'Yokai is why'; Added you, just add me for FCs. My FC is in original post.

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for the late reply! I'm really wanting that Shiny Jirachi, but if that's unreasonable I would be fine with the Events of Pokeball Vivillon + Celebrate Alola Vulpix / Vivillon + Surf/Fly Pikachu. If you want me to take something else then just say.
Thanks in advance! (If you want to have me give an extra shiny for the Jirachi then i'll happily do so)

Meluvia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for the late reply! I'm really wanting that Shiny Jirachi, but if that's unreasonable I would be fine with the Events of Pokeball Vivillon + Celebrate Alola Vulpix / Vivillon + Surf/Fly Pikachu. If you want me to take something else then just say.
Thanks in advance! (If you want to have me give an extra shiny for the Jirachi then i'll happily do so)
How about my Jirachi and Pokeball Vivillon for the two?

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you mean the shiny one? Just wanting to clarify, that will work for me, but I feel kinda bad since it's a really rare event
I'd be fine with just the shiny Jirachi if that's the case, I just want to make sure.
Thanks in advance!

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can't even believe this, thank you. Just registered you, my FC is at original post. (4339-3044-4893), will be waiting in festival plaza. In game name is 'Yokai is why'. Thank you so much in advance!