FT Some shiny pokemon and Legends

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have some shiny Pokemon for trade, I'm new to the site and to trading as a whole so please bare with me :3

Shiny Pokemon I have for trade:
Wailord
Greninja
Goodra
Sudowoodo
Horsea
Corphish
Noibat
Eevee
Groudon
Rayquaza

Regular Legends:
Giratina
Dialga
Palkia
Celebi

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome aboard, Trainer!
Would you mind sharing what type of Poke Ball the shiny Noibat is in?
Sure thing, thanks for the welcome as well. The Noibat is inside a regular Pokeball and is Japanese, also it's level one. It's page says it was hatched at the battle resort.

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks for sharing! Is its name in Japanese, as well?
Yes, the name is Japanese as well. If you don't like the Japanese name but want to use it for battle I fairly sure it's name turns to English or whatever your language your game cart is set to when it evolves, can't say I'm 100% on that but I think it's happens with some of my Pokemon from overseas. I would ask someone to be sure.

ktchen913

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Eevee and shiny Greninja... Do you have any pokemon you are looking for specifically? Or I can just IM you some pokemons that I have :) Please let me know!!

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm quite interested in the shiny Groudon and the Palkia. What do you want to trade for either one? And no worries, I'm somewhat new to this site as well ^~^

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Eevee and shiny Greninja... Do you have any pokemon you are looking for specifically? Or I can just IM you some pokemons that I have :) Please let me know!!
Humm, if you would like, can you PM me on this site please? Let me know what you have :3 The Eevee is for trade, the Greninja is for trade too, but I like it allot. I would love to hear some offers.

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm quite interested in the shiny Groudon and the Palkia. What do you want to trade for either one? And no worries, I'm somewhat new to this site as well ^~^
I love shiny pokemon and event pokemon that I don't have :3 I have Stevens Beldum event and the recent Celebi too, so I don't need those. Feel free to make me an offer here or in a PM please.

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I love shiny pokemon and event pokemon that I don't have :3 I have Stevens Beldum event and the recent Celebi too, so I don't need those. Feel free to make me an offer here or in a PM please.
Well, I have a few shiny pokemon that I'm willing to trade, plus an event Hoopa I wasn't really planning on using. I also have the 20th anniversary event Mew but I would like to keep that. I have to quick check to see exactly what shiny pokemon I have but I know for sure that I have a shiny Aggron I would love to trade.

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well, I have a few shiny pokemon that I'm willing to trade, plus an event Hoopa I wasn't really planning on using. I also have the 20th anniversary event Mew but I would like to keep that. I have to quick check to see exactly what shiny pokemon I have but I know for sure that I have a shiny Aggron I would love to trade.
I'm sorry to ask if you want to keep the Mew but I would very much like to have one. Anyway for us to work something out? I'm looking for a shiny Aggron to put on my team, that sounds cool.
Edit: Not a big fan of hoopa to be honest :/

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm sorry to ask if you want to keep the Mew but I would very much like to have one. Anyway for us to work something out? I'm looking for a shiny Aggron to put on my team, that sounds cool.
Edit: Not a big fan of hoopa to be honest :/
I'm not a huge fan of Hoopa either (--^~^)-- I'll trade the shiny Aggron, and for other shinies I have for trade I have Tepig and Mudkip. Sorry but I would like to keep my Mew, I've grown very fond of it. Would you like any other legendaries or something?

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm not a huge fan of Hoopa either (--^~^)-- I'll trade the shiny Aggron, and for other shinies I have for trade I have Tepig and Mudkip. Sorry but I would like to keep my Mew, I've grown very fond of it. Would you like any other legendaries or something?
What level and gender is the Aggron? The Tepig sounds nice, is it level one? Though it dose not matter much to me.

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
What level and gender is the Aggron? The Tepig sounds nice, is it level one? Though it dose not matter much to me.
The Aggron is a female Lv. 55, and the Tepig is male Lv. 5
Edit: The Tepig also has PokeRus

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Humm, the Tepig sounds very nice. I'm not sure about the Aggron on second though. I'm really not sure what I want for the Shiny Groudon now that I think of it. Do you have any other things for trade?

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
For legends I have:
Virizion
Cobalion
Cresselia

And other pokemon...Oh jeez, there's a lot. I'll send that list to your inbox

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
On second thought, I'll just take the Palkia for the Tepig. Deal or no deal? [insert suspenseful music]

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, the name is Japanese as well. If you don't like the Japanese name but want to use it for battle I fairly sure it's name turns to English or whatever your language your game cart is set to when it evolves, can't say I'm 100% on that but I think it's happens with some of my Pokemon from overseas. I would ask someone to be sure.

Hmm, okay, thanks for the insight. And I actually might've seen that happen once - I'll try to scout out an answer for a bit, online. :)
Do you happen to know its IVs? And what moves / Nature does it have?

Brut

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm, okay, thanks for the insight. And I actually might've seen that happen once - I'll try to scout out an answer for a bit, online. :)
Do you happen to know its IVs? And what moves / Nature does it have?
I can check the nature from the pokebank, it's naughty. Unfortunately I can't check it's IV's because I'm not to the battle mansion yet in my current game :/

testing